66

The night ended with you and Karina having a pillow fight, and the other day started with you and Karina trolling around the ocean park.

The latter completely ditch her class just for this and now you're stuck with a 3 year old kid.

" Look at those penguins!! " Karina shouted while pointing her finger to those penguins getting feed by the caretaker, and the random people who wants to try.

" Let's go! " She shouted as she reach for your hand to approach them.

You groaned and let the girl drag you.

You haven't spend half hour in the ocean park yet you're tired already.

You're tired because of Karina dragging you around as if you're her mother who just let her kid out at a ocean park for the first time.

" Oh my! you look alike! " She exclaimed as she push you beside the penguin that's getting feed. " We don't " You rolled your eyes at her but she just chuckled.

" I'm going to take a picture of you and your lost brother and sister together " and so she did took a lot of pictures.

" We don't look alike, Karinaaaa " You whined at the girl who keeps saying that you look like a penguin. " You do " she looked at you and when you're about to say that you don't.

She shut you up by putting her index finger on your lip.

Which you didn't expect coming.

" You do look alike that's final " She smiled and you open your mouth attempting to bite her finger but she's fast enough to move it away. " see. You even bite "

You pouted in defeat.

Dragging you again to god nowhere are you together.

You watched Karina looked around the different fishes inside that huge aquarium while you did the same.

" Why ? " You asked when you felt her tapped your shoulder.

" We should copy them- "

" No. "

Karina wasn't able to finish her sentence when you answered a quickly No, well how could you not say no.

She's talking about the couple sitting on a bench while looking at the fishes inside the aquarium.

Karina hissed and rolled her eyes to you. " Kill joy "

" Wait! wait! I see sharks! " she suddenly shouted and pulled you to the place where she saw those so called sharks.

You sighed as you stand behind the crowd and let Karina squeeze herself to the crowd just to see the sharks close up. Your eyes never leave her place incase something might happened.

The girl is standing infront of the glass while taking multiple pictures, the water casting a blue light onto her face.

Her eyes shining with pure amusement, while watching every single sharks swimming around.

If you don't know Karina you could think that she's an immature kid.

Because right now she acts so immature but not in a bad way, you find it cute anyways.