82

Today is the day for the swimmers game for the finals.

A game where the winner will be announce as the swimmers who gets the championship for this season.

You and the whole squad are watching the game, while Karina. She's there at her place waiting for the whistle to get blown while trying to calm herself down before the referee could.

It's not her first time playing competitively, but the Nervousness you're feeling every time you're on a game never leaves her, she cant and every players can't get over it.

She's just glad that you're there, standing on a bench smiling and supporting her quietly, while the other are being so loud screaming their lungs out just to cheer their friend, Yu Jimin.

Your presence always brings her comfort even the time when you were both just pretending, and you watching her gives her a drive to win the game.

She wants to see that looks of yours and the smiles you gives her, showing like you never doubted her at the first place.

Karina took a deep breath waiting for the signal.

Her eyes focused infront of her and once she heard that whistle.

In an instant, she dive in.

She gave everything she got and everything she learned right now. Letting herself to make her body do what it happens until she touch the wall.

And just like how fast the swimmers could be, the game ended so quickly.

Karina lift her head up and took her googles off, while she's too scared to stared at the board.

" First place.. " The mc paused completely giving the players and the audiences some nerve-racking nervousness.

" Karina Yu. "

With that Karina quickly gave up to check the board and once she did she smiled when she saw her name right beside the number one.

This is not her first time winning on finals. But this year feels different for her.

She climbed up off of the pool and watch you and your friends approach her. Karina is kinda feeling guilty that her friends are not the first person she approaches, when usually it would be them.

But now the first person she approaches is the first person that came on her mind.

The first person she've ever been inlove with.

But once she approaches and walk passed the others, she frowned when she saw Chaewon coming behind you.

" Congrats love, you did great. "

Karina look at your direction and smile as she ignore the thought why is your ex doing here ? It's not that she don't like the idea nor hates it. She just wonders why, not that she just wonders, it's just that she's..

simply jealous.

Karina can't help it. She trusts you. It's just the thought of you being with Chaewon together bothers her.

How could she not ?

She knows how simp both of you are for each other back then, but she thought she should stop feeling this way.

You have her and she have you.

That's enough.

But it's that for the reason why she's really bothered, and it's because you're relationship is just new and the thought of her thinking that Chaewon experienced it too and that she experienced it more longer, bothers her.