~ CHAPTER 44 ~

~ Couple Weeks Ago ~

The young, unconscious man, known as Hans, was brought into the motel room and placed in a chair. His captors tied him up, not a care in the world that he was their brother. The only thing on their minds was money. Money that Hans was also after when he was pursuing Anna. Elsa was his first choice, but he could tell at first glance that she was not one to give in easily. Anna on the hand he knew would be a piece of cake.

But of course, his desire for Elsa, the desire of wanting something he is unable to have (which usually gets the best of him), blinded him and he did something he only somewhat regrets. But then someone came to her rescue and beat the shit out of him, knocking him out briefly. He wasn't able to see who it was and was too banged up to run after them when they took off. And when he finally came to, people were beginning to venture into the hotel's stairway to see what all the commotion was about. Thus the reason why the rescuer had simply left him there. Hans knew he'd be dead otherwise.

Hans didn't have enough time to come up with an elaborate story or to run away as well, so he told the, somewhat, truth. He told authorities that he witnessed Elsa getting harassed and pushed down the stairs and came to her rescue. He told them that he couldn't see the other person's face and that they had fought. He told them that the unknown person had ran off. Everything was true except his part. That it was him who was the actual harasser. Not the rescuer at all.

He talked with Anna and her family for a bit, all of whom were grateful for him helping Elsa, not knowing the real truth that he's the reason she had gotten hurt in the first place; and afterwards, he left the hospital after being patched up. Going on the run.

He knew that as soon as Elsa woke up, she'd tell the real truth, and he needed to leave as soon as possible. He regrets acting so stupidly, ruining his own plan of marrying into money, but he couldn't help it. Seeing the heiress squirm because of him, the power he felt...it sent a euphoric wave through his body. He wasn't exactly happy to be on the run, but for a moment it was so worth it. The thought of finding Elsa and doing it again has kept him up for nights.

Unfortunately, he was found by his brothers who kidnapped him with ease.

And now, his unconscious body awaits for the Boogeyman.

Someone he knows.

His math teacher.

Mr. Black.

Pitch Black.

Also known as.

The Drug King.

The Nightmare King.

The Shadow-man.

The Boogeyman.

A man who was once friends with Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel's parents when they were younger. A man who fell in love with Elsa's mother Iduna. A man who she rejected. And when the time is right, he'll make sure Elsa doesn't reject him. Not like her mother did.

And while he still hates Iduna for rejecting his love, he can't help but still love her. After all these years, she's still who he dreams about. And Elsa...she's the splitting image of her mother, minus the hair. Sometimes at night, the image between the two of them changes, going back and forth between mother and daughter.

Sometimes he thinks that Elsa is Iduna who is merely in disguise. He knows a thing or two about disguises...

Pitch Black watched as his favorite twins tied up their brother and waited a few moments afterwards to study the damage he had done to Hans when he harmed Elsa. The bruises on the boy's face were satisfying to him, and he couldn't wait to add more.