~CHAPTER 47~

~Elsa~

Tooth, Bunny, and I were laughing like maniacs at the sight of Jack in his Christmas Elf costume. We both had our phones out and were recording him. It was just the four of us in the break room of North's shop, while everyone else was off doing what they needed to do. Not all of our friend group was here, which sucked because I'm sure Merida and Astrid would have loved to see this in person, but a video is better than nothing.

"This is the best Christmas ever, mate," says Bunny. "You've really outdone yourself."

Jack flips him off. "Consider yourself lucky that I love Elsa so much to do this for her."

"Well, you also need proof for Anna," Tooth comments, the squeals. "Oh, I hope her and Kristoff are having a good time. They both looked so nervous when they left."

"I'm sure they're fine," Bunny reassured her. She was sitting on top of the table, her feet resting in the seat, while Bunny stood next to her, tall and mighty. "Actually, I think things are going great. That is, if he followed our advice."

"What advice?" I ask.

"To confess his undying love for her," Jack answers as he takes pictures on his phone. "Huh. I really don't look all that bad. I dig it."

I roll my eyes at his silliness. "So it's true then. Kristoff has a crush on my sister. That's cute. I was just telling her earlier that he'd be a great match for her. It's why I ushered her to go on that sleigh ride with him."

"We might have another couple soon," says Tooth, excitedly. "Also what's the deal with Rapinzel and Flynn? Are they a thing or not?"

"Actually," Jack looks out the break room to make sure no one was around. He then says in a whispered tone: "Flynn plans on confessing how he feels and asking her to be his girlfriend too. Later tonight. He has like...this whole speech thing he's been memorizing. To me, he's kind of making it feel like a proposal, but for dating. Not marriage. Don't worry Elsa. No one is getting married anytime soon. Unless you want us to get married then I'm all for it."

I wave him off and turn away. "If that's your idea of a proposal, it's rather lame." I say playfully, then go back to the main subject. "But it's about time Flynn asked her! Anna and I have been bugging our cousin about her and Flynn nonstop since they kissed during Karaoke Night. And remember during the first Hockey game on the kiss cam?"

Tooth swoons. "Oh, both of those moments were so romantic. I'm surprised they didn't make it official right then and there at the game."

"Well," Jack says, taking off the elf hat and tossing it aside, "Try to see it through his point of view. Poor, orphan boy and rich, not-orphan girl. Boy who has nothing, girl who has everything. He feels he's not worthy."

A sad silence fills the air before I ask a question. "Has he told you this, Jack? That he feels he's not worthy?" Because the idea of Flynn having any self-doubt and low self-esteem seems impossible. I know that he's human and is capable of feeling negative things, but...not Flynn. Not my most confident friend.

"Yes, actually," Jack answers, sadly. "Kristoff too. They both rarely ever come to me about anything deep, especially Flynn. He has a bad habit of keeping things to himself. He doesn't want to be an orphan who complains, ya know? His words not mine. And, I partially understand how he and Kristoff feel. That's why they both came to me in the first place."