~CHAPTER 32~

~Elsa's POV~

Of all the things that has ever happened to me that I have found to be unbelievable, this moment right here takes first place. Above all else. What I am about to do is something that I have hoped would happen, but have known for years would never come true. And now...I'm about to make it true. Anna deserves to know the truth if she and I are to fully move on together. She doesn't want anymore secrets. Neither do I.

I never wanted them.

So it's time for them to come to an end.

Knowing that I could have died or been kidnapped strikes a different level of fear in me. If I am to be taken from my sister, I want it to happen where everything I need to say is said. I don't want to go with her having questions. With her always wondering.

Obviously, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I just mean whenever that times comes. Which it almost did if anything had gone wrong. I mean, things did go wrong, but it could have been much worse. I could be tied up somewhere. I could be dead somewhere.

I wouldn't be...here.

Home.

"Um..." starts my sister, worried and confused, "it's...it's not anything bad right?"

Internally, I give a bitter laugh because...yeah it's bad. On the outside, however, I say nothing, letting my silence be her answer. Anna's eyes go wide before she closes them and throws her head back in a groan.

"Just when I think all is good," she says, sounding more exhausted than frustrated. She brings her head back to my level and sighs before opening her eyes. She forces a smile and squeezes my hands reassuringly. "Okay. I'm ready. Lay it on me."

And I almost did until I remembered Jack. He deserves to be here too. So does Rapunzel. We're all tied together. "Actually, before I start, could you bring the others back in here? They need to hear this too."

And once again, confusion paints her face. "Um...okay." She gets off my bed and does as she's told.

When they're back inside, it's Jack who I instantly lock eyes with, setting my nerves into a frenzy. I hope I don't upset him by mentioning his dad, but I know he's been wanting Anna to know the truth for awhile. Perhaps he'll be relieved.

"What's happening now?" Asks my aunt, worriedly. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I answer, my voice shaky, but my heart determined. "Everything's okay, but...well...Anna and I decided to stop keeping secrets from each other, which means...I want to come clean to her."

Everyone's eyes widen in shock, except for Kristoff who had no idea what was happening, and instead of my relatives speaking next, it's Jack who takes the floor.

"Elsa, are you sure about this?" He asks, his voice mixed with what sounded like unease and hope.

But his question causes Anna, who's sitting on my bed again, to say, "Wait, do they all know about this secret of yours? That's messed up." The hurt in her eyes pained me, but I'm ready to fix it. To finally get it all off my chest. I'm not going to throw this opportunity away. Besides, I don't have a choice now that Anna is aware of it. She'll be angry if I dropped the subject and the whole reason why I kept the secret for so long was because I didn't want her to be angry with me. To rightfully blame me.

"It is," I agree, hoping it would ease her, "and I'm sorry." I say nothing more, wanting to take this slow. As much as I'd like to get it all out as soon as possible, easing it out slowly is the best way to go.

"How long have you kept this secret?" Anna says, keeping eye contact, which showed me her fear and betrayal and sadness.

And this is where I knew it would set things off. "Um...about six years."