~CHAPTER 51~

~Elsa~

The first guests to arrive were Gabriel Agreste, his son Adrien, and Edna Mode. They arrived with mine, Rapunzel's, and Anna's Christmas dresses, which were even more beautiful than the ones they made for us for Halloween.

Rapunzel's dress is a dark purple with an attached cape that attaches at each shoulder to a white faux fur collar. The cape has gold screen art with red rhinestones at the bottom. The bodice is satin with a contrasting lighter purple satin front panel. The slides of the dress are long and use the same fabric as the panel, which also has gold lattice and white lace trim. The skirt is velvet with a lighter purple front panel with a poinsettia flower and a vine glitter pattern. The skirt also has gold screen art with red glitter poinsettia flowers.

Anna's dress is light blue with what appears to be festive reindeer and bells sown at the hem. The dress comes with a matching long sleeve jacket with some white faux fur lining the collar of the jacket, down the line of bottoms, and at the shoulders. Around her waist is a purple scarf being used as a belt and beautifully embroidered in a colorful pattern.

My dress is long sleeved and dark blue with a collar that is also lined with white faux fur. The bodice is bedazzled with sparkling jewels that are placed randomly, but towards the hem of the skirt, the jewels form the shape of the beginning half of a snowflake. Attached to my dress was a long, sheer cape that flowed magically behind me when I walked. It displays a large, full snowflake that sparkled more than freshly fallen snow, more than the night sky!

Not to be vain, but the three of us were breathtakingly beautiful.

"Ugh!" Says Edna in delight as she examines us. "I've done it again!"

Gabriel sighs, annoyed. "We've done it again." He reminds her, much to his dismay. "It's a miracle that I managed to convince you to keep the capes again."

"That's because if it looked horrible, I knew the blame would go solely to you." She replies, smugly.

And before Grabriel could respond, my aunt is snapping pictures. "Oh," she says, happily, "you girls look so beautiful. Edna, Gabriel, you've really outdone yourselves this time. These dresses are even better than the ones you made for them for Halloween."

Edna smirks. "I know, darling, I know."

Arianna kept snapping picture after picture, making Rapunzel giggle. "Mom, let us pose first." She gets between Anna and I, and on cue I straighten my posture and smile.

Adrien, who stood beside his father, was smiling wide. I remember being told that he snuck out to go to Mavis's Birthday/Halloween party. He dressed up as a black-cat and became infatuated with Marinette, who was dressed as a ladybug. I hope she'll be here tonight. I'm sure Adrien would like that. I don't really talk to him all that much on our socials, nor do I talk to Marinette at school, but they would be a beautiful couple. I hope Adrien finds her again and asks her out. Just like how Jack and I found each other again.

Though granted, we weren't looking for each other.

And I think that's the best kind of love. The kind where it just hits you out of nowhere and you're left wondering when it happened. Left wondering how you were blind to it for so long or how you couldn't see it coming from a mile away like everyone else could. Left wondering if it's good or bad that it happened so fast.

"You three look beautiful." He says, genuinely. If Anna wasn't crushing on Kristoff, I'm sure she would have taken that as him flirting. But then again, Anna has crushed on multiple guys at once. Maybe she does see that as him flirting. Maybe she has butterflies right now. I hope not.