~CHAPTER 3~

I woke up an hour before noon, and stayed in my room the entire time before we had to leave. I was too nervous to eat anything, and when we make it to the school, my nervousness increased. God, I'm going to be way worse on the first day of school. I don't know how I'm going to manage. I'm not even inside the building yet, and I'm already feeling crowded. There are so many cars in the parking lot, with probably more people inside.

"Okay," Aunt Ari says as she brings to car to the front doors, "I'm going to drop you girls off while I go look for a place to park. Rapunzel will show you everything."

The three of us get out of the car, and as my aunt drove away, my sister and cousin started to walk towards the doors. I stayed at the very edge of the curb, looking up at the large black letters on the building above the doors. Burgess High School. Next to the words was a smiling, cartoon reindeer. The Mascot. He's no family crest, but he's still cute.

"You coming, Elsa?" Rapunzel says, her body halfway through the doors.

"Yeah," I say and hurriedly make my way to her. Once I was inside, all I saw was people, and without meaning too, I immediately started to look for a boy with silvery white hair. I shook my head at my ridiculousness as I followed my cousin around. Even if the boy does go to this school, he probably doesn't look the same as he did six years ago. His hair is probably dyed, and he probably wears colored contacts now.

"Oh Mary," Rapunzel says in a sing-sing tone when she walks into the office. "I'm here with two very special guests, and we're here for our schedules."

"Oh, Rapunzel!" An auburn hair, plump woman says from the desk, happily. "It's so good to see you! And you two," she casted her gaze to my sister and I, "you must be Rapunzel's cousins! Oh it's so wonderful to meet you."

"And you too," Anna responds, just as cheery, "I'm Anna and this is my older sister Elsa."

"I'm Mary, the official office lady" Mary said as she opened up a file on her desk and began flipping through the papers, "Arendelle is both of your last names, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am," I say, nodding in unison with my sister.

"Aha! Here we are," she pulled two papers from the file and handed them to my sister and I. She then continued going through the file until she pulled out Rapunzel's schedule. "Alright, girls," she said as she handed the paper to my cousin, "I look forward to seeing you this year. And stay out of trouble." She ended her sentence in a serious tone, but still smiled sweetly.

"Don't worry, Mary," Rapunzel says, "they're related to me, which means they're good kids."

"I don't doubt that." Mary said, making me smile. I like her already.

When we walked out of the office, the first thing Rapunzel wanted to do was look at each other's schedules. "Let's see," she says as she takes a moment to scan through both of ours. She squeals happily at the results. "We have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th hour together!"

Thank God. "Four out of six classes," I comment, "that's awesome." I'll only be alone for two classes. Not too bad.

"I know, right?" My cousin says, then takes my sister's schedule. "Now let's see if we have any classes with Anna. She's a Sophomore, but some classes are mixed so we might." She looked over the papers and squealed again in delight. "I only have one class with Anna, but Elsa, you have two. One class is better than nothing though."

"Which classes?" Anna asked as she peered over Rapunzel's shoulder to look.

"You and Elsa have 5th hour together, and all three of us have 6th hour." Rapunzel answers, which makes my sister bounce in excitement.