~CHAPTER 9~

Rapunzel POV

I could hardly move. My stomach was stuffed with nearly everything Eret had set out and I was afraid that if I moved I'd end up throwing it all up. People would probably blame the alcohol that I'm pretending to drink. It's really water, but they don't know that, except for Anna. I made sure she got some too. Elsa, their parents, and my parents would kill me if I let Anna drink alcohol. Lucky for them, I'd never let that happen. They're also lucky that Anna is smarter than that.

I just wish she was smart enough to know that her sister truly does, with all her heart, love her.

"I don't know," she had told me as we got our food earlier, "I definitely feel that things are finally, but slowly changing between Elsa and I for the better, and I'm so happy about that, but I feel like she doesn't trust me. Do I really look like I'd drink or do drugs? Our parents and yours, especially your father, have told us the dangers of drinking and doing drugs so many times that I can quote them word for word backwards."

"Well, Anna," I had said, being completely honest with her. "Can you really blame her? You're a very curious person and you're 15. Curious teenagers are sometimes easily persuaded, peer pressure can really get to you. She's just worried. It means she cares and is doing her job as your older sister. This is after all both yours and hers first high school party. Crazy things can happen."

"I know, I know," Anna had replied, sighing. "But still." She then smiles, brightly. "It is nice though. Seeing her worry. Knowing that she cares."

"She's always cared," I had said, making sure she knew. I didn't like how she made it seem that Elsa never cared for her. However, I know that's how she sees it because of Elsa shutting herself out. I would have thought the same if I was in Anna's shoes.

"She had a weird way of showing it," Anna had replied under her breath, but I heard it perfectly clear.

Instead of responding, I had said nothing--I didn't know what to say--gathered the rest of my food on my plate, and led Anna to a place to eat. The only available place to eat was on the top second floor, which is the designated eating area. No eating whatsoever on the first floor. Drinking and dancing is allowed though. Eret has always made it that way. People dance on the second floor too, but it's not as many. Other than eating and dancing, the second floor is also the designated gaming area. It's like an arcade.

Astrid and Merida were playing Mario Kart when Anna and I had made it upstairs, and of course the two of them released many curse words at each other as they competed. A small crowd was around the couch they sat in, Hiccup and Kristoff included, watching intensely, and the money that I saw in the hands of the multiple individuals who were watching told me that there was even an actual bet going on.

Watching them and eating was what Anna and I did for the next 30 or so minutes, and as I mentioned earlier, I can hardly move.

But of course, my bladder had other plans.

"Be right back," I tell Anna, who was watching the race between our two friends so intensely that I don't think I even saw her blink.

"Oki doki," she says, still not looking at me and I left without another word.

The master bedroom is the only bedroom that has a bathroom built inside the room, so I don't have to use either of the two extra bathrooms that probably have long lines due to drunkies, druggies, or lusties occupying them. However, the problem that I'm currently seeing right now as I walk passed it to find Eret's key, which is hidden in the plant he has at the end of the hall, is that the door to the master bedroom is creaked open. It's supposed to be closed shut. Few people know where Eret hides his key, so either he's in the room right now or someone else is.