~CHAPTER 16~

OMFG THE FROZEN 2 TRAILER WAS INSANE AND IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I JUST...ASDFGHJKL!!!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!

.

.

.

They wouldn't stop holding hands all throughout our last hour. I was working on a worksheet along with a few other students who didn't want to sing, while my sister and cousin sung with everyone else who wanted to. That's the best thing about having Music with Mrs. Robinson. We have the choice whether to sing or not. And while I know I also had the choice to not stare at my sister and her new boyfriend while they sang together, I simply couldn't help myself. My eyes were glued to them.

I know that I gave in again, I'm sure that's what Rapunzel thinks too, but my sister did have a fair point. It would be wrong of me to go against that. Doesn't mean I have to like it though. I'm not jealous in any way, I'm just very protective and cautious (unlike Anna). And I know that with Hans in the picture, life from now on is going to be...different. I have yet to determine if it's a good different or a bad. I'm hoping good despite my dislike for Hans. Maybe with time he'll grow on me.

As of right now, my sister and I are making our way to Mr. Black's classroom for detention. Rapunzel said when she gets home she would inform her parents about what happened this morning, and Anna...well she's more nervous than I thought she would be. She's been awfully quiet since the two of us started our walk to detention. Since she departed from Hans. Oh God, please don't let her become one of those girls...

I lightly nudge her and say, "You ready for this?"

Anna, whose gaze was fixated on the floor, looks up, surprised. "Huh? Oh. Of course I am!" Her lips turn into a smirk as she points to herself. "I don't know if Mama ever told you, but I was born ready."

"Actually, I think you were born prematurely." I was teasing, but I must have sounded and looked serious because Anna's face completely dropped from smug to shocked.

"Oh my god, really?!" She exclaimed and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I was just teasing, Anna." I assure her, mentally scolding myself for the horrible tease I made. Jack would have done better. At least I'm trying though.

Anna, much to my enjoyment, laughs. "Oh. You got me. Nice one."

A brief silence comes between us again, but I ended it before it could drag on for too long. "So...I really am sorry about...everything. From before..." I trail off because there was no need to explain. I wasn't looking at her when I spoke, but after speaking my words I boldly glanced at her.

She was looking at the ground again, but she smiled. "I'm sorry too." She looked at me then, our different shade of blue eyes connecting, and her smile widens. "Not only for our fight, but also for getting us into detention. Although really, that Mr. Black guy was only going to take me until you, Jack, and Kristoff jumped in. Why would he do that? Kristoff, I mean."

I shrug, not entirely sure either. "Maybe he felt guilty like you did." I guessed.

My sister scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Or maybe he didn't want me to have all the attention."

I sigh and shake my head, not believing that to be true. "Well, whatever his reason, promise that you'll try not to pick a fight with him."

"I'll try," she mumbles. "But if he starts anything first, I'm going to finish it. Now that's something I can promise. Oh and also, I was wondering," she suddenly went shy and tucked some hair behind her hair, "Would you, if you want that is, would you mind helping me pick out an outfit for my date on Friday?"