~CHAPTER 5~

Just as Miss Gothel had done, Mr. Black assigned our textbooks and dove right into our first session, paying the class no attention as he put all of his focus solely on the lesson he put on the board. When the bell rings for the end of class, he did another thing that Miss Gothel had done: he watched mine and Rapunzel's every move from the moment we stood up to the moment we walked out.

It honestly felt like he was watching me more than he was watching Rapunzel. Gothel had made me tense and gave my cousin goosebumps, but this time, it was the other way around. I was the one who had the goosebumps while Rapunzel was merely tense. Gothel had indeed creeped me out, but not as badly as Mr. Black did. I had found it hard to breathe with Gothel, but Mr. Black pretty much suffocated me.

Tooth, who was also in the class, had thought the same. "I don't like math as it is, but he's definitely going to make it more uncomfortable. He's so...intimidating." She said this as she, Bunny, and Jack walked with Rapunzel and I to our lockers for lunch.

"Well, it's not school without that one weird teacher," Jack commented.

I didn't say anything as Rapunzel and her friends chatted away. I kept my attention on what was being said and tried my best not to think about Mr. Black, Miss Gothel, and of course Jack. I didn't even look back at him whenever he would glance at me as we walked, which he did a numerous amount of times. Once all of our things were in our lockers, we made our way to the cafeteria, and much to my relief, Jack and Bunny split and head to their table.

As I followed Rapunzel and Tooth, going deeper into the large room, I felt very uneasy at all the eyes that were on me. Anna didn't help either when she shouts mine and Rapunzel's name. When Rapunzel and Tooth notice my sister, who was waving frantically at us, they waved right back. I merely forced a smile that probably looked like a grimace. When I lowered my head, I actually did grimace in embarrassment.

As the three of us walked towards the circle table where my sister is at, I noticed three other girls that were sitting with her. One was a redhead with wild curly hair, one was a dark-skinned girl with black curly hair that was in no way as crazy as the redhead, and the last girl was a blonde whose hair was in a braid. As soon as Tooth, Rapunzel, and I make it to the table, Anna jumps up from her seat and links her arm through mine, making me stiffen. If she noticed, she didn't say anything of it.

"Girls, this is my sister Elsa," she introduced, "Elsa, this is Merida, Moana, and Astrid. They're Rapunzel's friends she told me about." The three girls waved and each said their hellos.

"And I'm Tooth," Tooth says to Anna, flashing her that beautiful smile, "You must be Anna."

"I am," says Anna, "and whoa! You're teeth are so white! They're gorgeous!"

Tooth's smile widens. "Thank you! I try to take the best care of them."

Merida snorts. "Tooth, you treat them as if they're your children." Her Scottish accent is thick, and it took me off guard. I was not at all expecting it.

Tooth sits down, followed by Rapunzel, Anna, and me. "You're just jealous." Tooth remarked, teasingly.

ed her off. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. So," she leans back in her seat and puts her feet up on the table. Thank god none of us had any food out, or else there'd be flakes of dirt going in it. I don't mind though. She's being her comfortable self. "Rapunzel told me you two were homeschooled like she was. Do you think you'll miss it?"

Anna shook her head. "Definitely not."

"It's..." I begin, unsure of what to say. I will miss it, but at the same time I won't. I'll miss the familiarity of it. "It's different. Definitely going to take some time to get used to."