~CHAPTER 19~

Anna's POV

So many things stormed through my head as I sat down in the Ferris Wheel's two seated cart. Thought number one: Those fried Oreos are so freaking amazing! And the lemonade and the fried cheesecake and the donut burger! The extra pounds I've gained was so worth it. Thought number two: Sophie is so freaking cute. Thought number three: how did I not throw up on the Zipper? Thought number four: I'm so glad Kristoff won that stuffed snowman for me. Well, actually he won it for himself, hoping to get a reindeer like I had, but I got the last one. So I offered to switch and he asked what I wanted, so I said snowman, and aaahhhhh what a perfect switch it was.

And now, for the most important thought. Thought number five: My sister and Jack are so freaking cute together. Cuter than Hans and I, and honestly I'm totally okay with that. They just...they have this chemistry that Hans and I don't have. It's so much stronger. Which brings me to thought number six and seven. Six is that I wish Hans was here. He said he was going to be busy with family things, so he wouldn't be able to attend. That's okay though. I have plenty of people to keep me company. And now, thought seven: ASDFGHJKL! I can't believe this! Elsa has a crush on Jack! I mean, it's totally obvious. Well, okay, it wasn't obvious until he brushed her bangs to the side of her face, his hand lingering, and his eyes longing . Hers too.

I've never seen Elsa so red before. She looked like she was unable to move and breathe, but she wasn't uncomfortable. No, if she was uncomfortable I would have known and I would have helped her, but something deep within her eyes, despite being clouded over with shock, told me that she liked the romantic gesture. That's when it all clicked. And when he won her that cute stuffed penguin? Oh the desire in her eyes made it even more obvious. She's never been more clear.

And it makes me wonder: did her crush just now form or has it been developing for awhile and his actions today sent her crush into overdrive? Because if she has had this crush on Jack for awhile, then surely I would have noticed sooner. Then again, I have been more focused on my own love life. Also, my sister is a very reserved person. No one would have ever been able to detect her crush on him if she has had it for awhile, but the moments I saw earlier today? Why would she make it so obvious now? Is it because she had a malfunction and couldn't hide it as well as she had before? If not, then this has got to mean that she's just now crushing on him. But if that's the case, then wouldn't she have remained reserved? Uuuugggghhhh! My thoughts are so jumbled. Nothing is making sense.

And another thing that doesn't make sense is Jack. Compared to my sister, he's pretty open about a lot of things. How is it that I wasn't able to detect his crush on Elsa? Because after hearing what Maui had said, I realized that Jack was indeed looking at Elsa a lot in line from before. It made me remember all the other times I've caught him staring at her at school or at football games. And after Maui mentioned it to Elsa, I noticed Jack doing it a lot when he came back from returning his siblings to their mother.

I noticed how he wouldn't look at my sister at first, keeping his distance. I noticed how quickly he gave that up. I noticed how he kept glancing at different prizes. I noticed Elsa eyeing the penguin and I noticed him eyeing her as she stared at the cute toy. I knew exactly what he was going to do next.

I noticed his determination when he played the game, Elsa unaware of what it was he was trying to win. I notice how her eyes teared up when Jack won the penguin and gave it to her. I noticed how wide her smile was. I noticed that she was...happy.

And it made me happy too.

So when our cousin suggested we ride the Ferris Wheel to watch the sunset, I made damn sure that my sister and Jack sat together. I stealthily told the others of my plan, and Maui was all on board with it. And what Flynzel and Hiccstrid don't know is that I was secretly setting them up too. I was the one who came up with the partner arrangement and I must say I'm very happy of the outcome.