~CHAPTER 26~

WARNING: A character is assaulted! Mentions of rape!

Also I made a Tumblr account. Follow me at crazyanimationchick.

Also this chapter may go through some later editing. I'm not sure if I like it enough to keep it.

.

.

.

Elsa's POV

For a second time, I dreamt of the first time Jack and I met when we were 10 years old. The dream/memory played out exactly like it did the first time I had it, playing out exactly like it had happened almost 8 years ago. Only this time, instead of my phone waking me up, I'm waking up in a different way. "Elsa. Elsa wake up. I need your help. Elsa!" I wake up to someone gently shaking me and saying my name, and when my eyes flutter open, they connect with the apple green eyes of my cousin.

"Punzel? What's wrong?" I say, tiredly, as I rub my eyes and sit up. I don't remember falling asleep last night, but from what I can tell, I had fallen asleep on the couch, sitting straight up. Surprisingly, my neck and back don't hurt. Anna slept on the couch too, her head currently using my lap as a pillow, and upon seeing her sleeping figure, I crack a sleepy smile.

"My crown is gone," Rapunzel says, causing me to wake up fully.

"Wait, what?!" I hiss, a little too loud, which causes her to shush me. Lowering my voice, I continue: "Sorry. Are you sure though? You had it last night. I saw you take it off before we started watching the movies."

My cousin nods, frantically. "Yes, I'm sure. All the boys are gone, so I texted them as soon as I woke up and realized that my crown is missing. So far, I haven't gotten a response from any of them."

It wasn't until she said this that I realized that it was only the girls and I who remained in the living room. All seven of us are here, which means no one took the beds. From the way Merida's neck looks, she's definitely going to be regretting sleeping on the floor.

"Do you think one of the boys took it?" I ask, hating myself for thinking so lowly of them, of Jack, but we have to go through all of the possibilities.

"What? Of course not!" Rapunzel replies, loudly, which causes me to shush her this time. She winces and says in a lower tone: "They're our friends. They would never do that."

Nodding in agreement and dropping the topic, I ask: "Should we wake everyone up and look for it?" But instead of agreeing like I thought she would, she shakes her head.

"No, they need their sleep," she says.

"And I don't?" I crack a smile so she knew I was teasing. "Let me guess. You're asking for my help because you know I won't complain the whole time like Merida, Astrid, and Anna will right?"

Rapunzel quietly giggles as she nods her head. "Yes, actually. They're cranky when they wake up with not enough sleep, especially Astrid. Did you know she sleeps with knives and an axe under her pillow?"

My eyes widen at the new information on my friend. "You're joking. I know she likes her sharp weapons, but to sleep with them under her pillow? That's...extreme."

Rapunzel puts a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh. "I know right! And yes, she really does. No joke. She told me so herself. Anyway," she points to her other cousin, "you need help getting her off of you? She's drooling, by the way."

I gasp and lean forward to get a better look at Anna's mouth. Sure enough, a slimy trail of drool oozed out of her mouth and soaked into the fabric of my dress, which I am only now able to feel now that I am aware of it. "Ah man. That better come out."