Chapter 36

Calina's pov

"What the fuck, William!" I gasped as he was right before me when I left his office, waiting for me in front of the door with his arms crossed, "How did you get out?"

Huffing, he gestured to the feather in his hand, saying, "With this! I ripped it off the mattress, it was poking me anyway every time I turned around! And what the fuck are you doing, Lina? What did you do?" Gulping, I whispered, "I agreed to marry him."

"You did what? Are you lacking some brain cells?" he asked, throwing hands, "We are trying to get him off your back! Not make him stick up your ass!"

"I know," I snapped back with tears in my eyes, "but it was the only way to save Laura! We are talking about a little child, William!"

"I don't give a fuck about this little shit!" he fired back. "But I do!" I claimed, "That child acted out of place because of her mother! Blame the big shit, not the little shit!"

"That's our problem," he sighed. "What?" I asked with a frown. "You're too good hearted, I know it's your nature, sugar, but please can you act like a bitch from now on?" he asked me nicely, with a smile on his face.

"It's too late anyway," I muttered. "It's not," he claimed, making me look at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked, cocking my head. "We have to disincline him from you," he suggested, "then, he won't like to marry you, maybe?"

"That's actually a great idea," I said with a smile, it might work!

"I actually have another idea too!"

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I'll go in his office, and will rip off his dick with this," he said, gesturing to the feather in his hand, "and feed it to the fish in the sea in the backyard by using it as a bait!"

"The latter one doesn't sound back either, but let's stick with your first idea as we are in his territory and I don't want his men to behead for trying to castrate their capo," I claimed.

"If you say so ..."

"What shall I do? What can I do to get him tired of me?" I asked, biting my lip, thinking what I could do. "Men love women, but they also love their money! Be a gold digger!" he suggested.

"You want me to ask him for money?" I asked. "Not directly, tell him you want to renovate the bedroom before your wedding, and that you need clothes, and then, buy the most expensive shit you find! He's billionaire? Make him a millionaire!"

"To what the hell shall I spend that much money?" I asked with sigh. "Bring me that damn card, and let me show you!" he grinned at me, before literally showing me back into his office, closing the door behind me.

"I-I am sorry, b-but can I use your card?" I asked bluntly, making him raise his brows and cock his head. "For what?" he asked me back.

Licking my lips, I thought about a good excuse, before saying, "I want to buy some clothes as the jeans are too tight around my belly."

"Alright, the maid will bring you a notebook soon," he agreed, taking his card out of his wallet, stretching it towards me, surprising me as I haven't expected him to agree. Approaching him, I took the card. "Thanks," I muttered, before turning on my heel and leaving the room.

"Give it to me," William snatched the card out of my hands, "and how does he expect us to use it? Shall I pull the card through my butt crack, or what? Where is the notebook?"

"He claimed the maid will bring it soon," I told him. "Great, come on, let's wait in the living room," he laughed, kissing the card, dragging me with him to the living room.