Chapter 44

Andrei's pov

Opening my car door, I got into the driver's seat, heading to Raphael's place. I tried to keep my calmness in order not to scare Calina, but I was mad.

How dare the fucker kidnap my sister and keep her as his mistress, impregnate her? I didn't know what really happened between them but she looked broken. And besides broken, she looked violated.

Though, her disappearance was only for my beneficiary. If she hadn't 'die' how we thought, father wouldn't be dead and I ain't be the leader now.

Moreover, I'll probably get more supporters, the people who are working with Raphael will most likely leave his side and come to work with me after the stunt Calina pulled at the event.

I smiled. Now that I thought a little about Raphael kidnapping Calina, I should actually thank Raphael.

Still, I had to revenge his 'wrongdoings', even if they were nothing but a favor to me, to my sister as Calina was my blood and family.

"Act mad," I told myself while driving to Raphael's mansion to than-, I mean to call him to account for.

Raphael's pov

I sat in my living room, drinking my coffee. After the activity with Ramiro Santiago, I was calm like a damn saint.

"Sir," the maid called my attention, disturbing my peace. "What?" I asked her with a sigh. "Denise Amali has arrived. Shall he wait in the office or shall I lead him into the living room?" she asked me.

"Call him here, I don't want my office crashing down if hell breaks loose," I told her, rubbing my forehead to ease my headache. Trying to get Calina back stressed me out more than I thought.

Part of me got used to sleeping and waking up next to her. I missed those blue eyes, even if they looked at me fearfully.

Although, I liked that she feared me, it made her a great obedient little wife. However, it seemed like the fear I was inflicting her wasn't enough to keep her from going against me. When I get her back I'll let her know what it meant to leave me, to deceive me, to stand against me.

"Sir," I heard Denise say, looking up to see him standing in front of me with a folder in hand.

"Have a seat," I said, pointing to the seat in front of me. "Thanks," he muttered, sitting down. "Have you prepared everything well?" I asked him, nodding to the folder in his hands.

"Yes," he said, handing me the folder, "I have found all the information about Calina Ivanov's life over the past five years. The folder contains all the evidence of what she has done over the past five years. It also contains evidence of how she left five years ago and escaped the mafia. Long story short, Adrian disguised himself as a new hotel manager, lured the two poor victims, looking like their twins, with a free stay in his hotel to Russia, picked them up dressed like a driver, killed them and flew to the UK and took over their lives with Calina."

"And all the evidence is there?" I asked him, just to be sure, and he nodded his head. "Thanks for all the information, you did a great job." I took the folder.

"Sir," the maid called for my attention again, entering the room. "Si," I said, looking into the folder with a grin. "Andrei Ivanov has arrived," she informed me, making me look up.

"Perfect timing! Take him over here and show Mr. Amali to the front door," I said, looking at Denise. "You did not let me down, as I expected. I really appreciate this information you provided me, Mr. Amali. And as agreed, the money, for the great information, will be transferred to your bank account, a hundred thousand dollars."