Chapter 17

Gabriela's pov

"Come on ... pick up," I mumbled impatiently, I waited for him to pick my call up. "Hello, my love," he said lovingly, making me let out a huff as I was mad at him.

"Long black hair, pale skin, looking very pretty!" I described him the girl Raphael held captive, leaving the eye color out as I didn't see it, she was unconscious as his men carried her into the basement.

"I know he has her," he said with a sigh. "Are you fucking kidding me! How can you stay so fucking calm? He has her, Ramiro! How the fuck could you let him get her?" I hissed at him.

"Babe, the situation was very dire, my men were waiting in front of her home to get her once she was alone, and as she was, his men and he came and got her before we could," he explained me, still sounding calm.

"I'm going crazy here! I think you don't get how bad it is for us that he has her! She was the last person his brother was seem with! What if Alessandro told her something about the attack? What if he can track us if she tells him something useful?" I asked anxiously.

"Babe, everything is alright, my men's faces were covered by masks during the attack, he can't identify them, and you said the girl in his basement, not in a guest room, which means he might be suspicious about her, thinking she hurt him instead of helping him," he told me, and, honestly, what he said made sense.

"You might be right-"

"I'm right, babe, guests belong into the guest bedroom and rats into the basement," he claimed.

"Alright, but you still have to find Alessandro, and kill him! We don't know how long he'll hold her as a scapegoat for our deeds, right? Therefore, find him, kill him and take the money!" I demanded frustrated, looking from the bathroom into the bedroom, as the door was ajar, seeing the maid playing with Laura in my bedroom, keeping care not to be caught by her phoning in the bathroom, she was one of his loyal workers and wouldn't waste a second to snitch me out.

"I'll but the problem is I don't know where he's, Gabby. He's like vanished, my men are searching him, trying to track him but he's nowhere to be found," he claimed, sighing.

"I still fucking can't believe you, Ramiro! How could you fuck this up? I put my life in danger and provided you perfect information to get rid of a Morelli! If you managed it, then, we'd be one step closer to get reunited, for forever! But now we took two steps back! I really feel like everything is going down," I told him frustrated.

"Don't worry, love, we'll get reunited, have a family, our own home, and live all together our happy ever after," he said, filling my insides with peace.

"We'll, right?" I asked him with a smile on my face. "We'll," he told me firmly, "I'll kill Alessandro before he comes back hime, I promise, and no one will doubt it was us."

"How so?" I asked him with a frown. "We can't blame his new business partner anymore as the footage confirmed his partner didn't kill him. He was seen with this girl in the basement now after the deal, remember?"

"I know, babe, and we only have to make it seen as she not walked him to his remedy that night, but to his death, we'll make it seen like she was involved in his death, and so we'll get away from his wrath and she'll be the scapegoat in his eyes, forever," he explained me mischievously.

"What's your plan?" I asked him, chewing on my lip. "I don't have one yet, I'm still thinking, but I'll tell you once I got one," he claimed.

"Alright, I'll be waiting," I sighed, tiredly, planning someone's death and trying to get away with it afterwards was really nerve wrecking.