Chapter 15

Calina's pov

All the color left my face as I saw who was standing in front of me. I looked at him, hoping I got mental and was hallucinating.

I prayed I went to bed after William left and was having a nightmare because before me was the nightmare I escaped from almost five years ago.

Cocking his head, his eyes started to analyse my body language as he saw my fearful expression. And as he looked at me with those brown, almost black eyes, he gave me the shivers.

Gulping, I instinctively tried to close the door on his face, but he hit me by kicking the door. The impact of the kick made me stumble back and fall to the ground.

Groaning in pain, I looked at him nervously, feeling scared. Smiling down at me, he invited himself in and closed the door. I tried to crawl back to create more distance between us, to escape him.

My chest heaved up and down as I looked at him, many questions wandering in my head: How did he find me? Why he was here? Did my family find out I was alive? If so, why did they not come to get me and send him? How did he find out that I was alive?

Something was off, he shouldn't be able to find, our plan was perfect and went smoothly. I came back from my thoughts as two bulky men grabbed my arms and pulled me off the floor. I didn't even realize he had men with him as his presence shocked me to the core.

"Let me go!" I hissed, struggling in their grips as angry tears left my eyes, angry that I was caught by him.

"I assume that you are Ms. Evelina Turgenev, let's see," he said with a dark grin, holding a picture next to me before brutally grabbing my face with one hand, making me whimper.

"Black hair, ocean blue eyes, pale skin, pretty lips. Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations! You won! You are definitely her!" He literally congratulated me as if I won a lottery, his sick humor sickened me and the way his eyes looked at me creeped the shit out of me.

Seeing him for the first time, and being forced to interact with him for ten minutes or less only confirmed me that I made the right decision by escaping this marriage with a sick man like him five years ago.

However, I was confused. Did he think I was really Evelina or was he just playing with me? In case he really thought I was her, I decided to play along and see, not breaking my cover.

Because if he really thought I was Evelina, then he was here for a different reason, making me wonder next what connections he could have with Evelina.

William did a good research of her and didn't tell me that Evelina had ties to the dark world we were involved in. He didn't tell me Evelina knew Raphael either.

Could it really be that he had overseen such crucial information? I guess, I had to ask him to find out, but for that I had to get rid of the Italian mobster first.

Gathering all my courage, I looked at him sharply, ready to fight back. "This is household harassment, you are not invited! Leave my home immediately!" I hissed at him, feeling proud for not stuttering and holding my ground.

He looked blankly at me, blinking twice, before starting to laugh like a madman, making me frown, he surely had some mental issues.

I shrieked, as he suddenly grabbed the hem of my pajamas before slamming my back against the nearest wall.

I looked at him, trying to hide my fear, but no matter how strong I wanted to look, I knew I was fucked as it was me against an Italian mobster, who appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the night in home, violating me, and his two sumo ringers.