Chapter 6

IN THE UK

Calina's pov

"Linaaaa," William sang from the living room as I was in the kitchen, filling a bowl with the popcorn I made, "why the hell do you need so long? Do you need help?"

"No, I got it!" I said, grabbing the bowl before taking two glasses from the cupboard. As last I grabbed the Cola before heading to the living room.

We were going to do a movie night, and decided that he would choose the movie and I'd prepare the snacks. I hoped he'd choose a good a good movie, and not some bullshit.

"Wow! Impressive! Can you juggle too?" he asked me with a chuckle as he saw me carrying all the food and drink in my hands.

"Sure! But don't blame me if I juggle it towards your head," I smiled sweetly, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Then, I changed my mind," he muttered, taking the bowl from me. "Thought so," I chuckled with a smirk, placing the glasses on the small table before me carefully as one leg was broken, filling them with cola, "and? Did you choose the movie?"

"I've found something for interesting to watch than a movie," he claimed, looking towards the television, getting closer with his head to the bowl, stretching his tongue out picking a popcorn up with it.

"Eww!" I slapped him on the head, "I don't want your saliva on the popcorn, you freak! Eat it normally, like a human!"

He choked, making me pat his back and hand him over his glass on the table. "Are you alright?" I asked him worriedly as he drank from his Cola, still coughing.

"I'll be, if you don't try to kill me," he said dramatically, making me roll my eyes now.

"Don't worry, the devil looks after his own," I smiled at him mockingly, kissing his cheek. "I guess you're right," he muttered, nodding his head towards the television.

Still smiling, I looked at the television, but my smile dropped as I saw our death news on the TV with the subtitle 'father bought the cliff his daughter died at and named it after her'.

"He bought the fucking cliff for you and named it after you, and what about me? I died too!" William huffed offended.

"Or maybe he only bought the cliff with the excuse of my death because it's a good spot to seal his drug deals," I mumbled, not believing his sorrow. He never showed me affection or love. Therefore, if was hard for me to believe he grieved over my death.

"That could also be," he said pensively, "but still he named a cliff after you, you'll be remembered! And I? The greatest hacker in this world! I'll be forgotten!"

"You'll get over it," I said, pulling my legs up to get in a more comfy position, but hit unintentionally the table, making the glasses and the table drop to the ground, "but I can't get over the broken furniture in the apartment, everything is fallen apart!"

"We have to be careful with our resources-"

"Don't tell me to be careful with money of you bought a fucking notebook, a damn projector and other shit! We sure have money to replace the broken furniture, especially the ridiculous table with only three legs!" I snapped, feeling all of a sudden emotional, not knowing what to think after hearing the news on the TV.