Filler Chapter / Bonus

Raphael's pov

One month.

Four weeks.

Thirty-one days.

And he finally woke up. Now, I was heading to the room where we kept him. Only Alessandro and I knew that he was still alive. We didn't tell anybody, not even the closest members, that Denise was still alive.

We had to be cautious as there was a rat under our roof, again. But this time I wanted to make sure we caught the fucking betrayer. Therefore, I had brought him to one of my farthest houses in the UK, and the house was watched twenty-four seven. Fortunately, he made it, and woke up.

"Who do you think it was?" Alessandro asked me, walking next to me. "I don't know, but we'll find it out now," I told him firmly, entering Denise's room.

He was attached to the machines that kept him alive, he looked weak, but better than the weeks before. "Lovely to have you with us again, Denise," I told him, standing next to him, looking at him with downcast eyes.

"Likewise Sir," he coughed. Smiling, I grabbed him the bottled water on the nightstand, filling him a glass water. Then, I helped him sit up and drink his water.

"Thank you, Sir," he muttered with a clear voice now. "No worries," I said. After all, I needed the betrayer's name through his lips clearly.

"How are you feeling, any pain?" I asked him, cocking my head. "No, Sir," he claimed with a sigh, shaking his head, "only if I move."

"You were very lucky, Denise, whoever wanted to kill you wasn't a professional shooter as the bullets were for your heart but missed it fortunately," I told him.

"It was Mrs. Morelli," he told us, making me frown. Gabriela was dead. Calina was with me on the cliff. The only Mrs. Morelli that was left to kill him was Esmeralda.

"Esmeralda?" I asked him, and he nodded his head. "Why?" Alessandro asked next to me frozen, obviously shocked from his wife's betrayal. "That doesn't make sense. What got her to kill you? What was her reason?"

"She said she needed me gone for Calina to be free, in order for Raphael not to find her by my help," he told us, and my jaw clenched.

"This bitch," I gritted out. All women were ungrateful cunts. First Gabriela, then Calina and now Esmeralda. Fed up with those betraying bitches, I wanted Esmeralda pay for her disloyalty.

Huffing, I looked at my brother. Not wanting to discuss next to next to Denise, I grabbed Alessandro by his arm, dragging him to the hall. "You know what you have to do," I told him blankly, standing in the hall. "I won't," he disagreed, shaking his head, "you can't expect from me to kill my child's mother!"

"She betrayed us!" I snapped. "Well, then, Calina betrayed you too, by igniting her brothers against you and telling lies about you at the event, not that everything she said was a lie but the half of it! Which means, if you want me to kill Esmeralda, I want you to kill Calina!"

"Don't be ridiculous! Calina is fucking pregnant with my child!" I hissed. "Then, I want you to kill her after she'll give birth to your child!" he argued, making me sigh. He was right, Calina betrayed me like Esmeralda, but I couldn't kill her, I just couldn't, I wanted her, not dead.

"Alright, don't kill her, but still, she has to pay for betraying the family!" I demanded. "What do you want me to do?" he asked me, "And whatever you want me to do, I want the same punishment for Calina, brother." Fucker.

"I want you to ban her or lock her up, it's up to you," I told him. "Alright, I'll lock her up," he agreed with him, "but I want you to lock Calina up too when you get her back."