Chapter 27

Raphael's pov

"Sir?" Sergio asked for me as I was in the living room, being in a good mood after the good news the doctor has given me. "Will you make my day, or spoil it?" I asked, drinking my whiskey.

"The latter one," he sighed. "What happened now?" I asked, already feeling the headache coming. "We're working on William for almost a week now, but ..."

"But? What?" I asked, frowning. "We couldn't make him talk," he muttered, making me huff.

"What fuck do you mean you couldn't bring him to talk?" I asked Sergio, putting my glass down on the table, heading to the basement.

"Either he has mental issues or he fucks with us, as we got a sarcastic answer for every question we've asked," he told me.

"Let's see if he'll still talk shit when I am done with this clown," I gritted out, entering the basement.

IN THE MEANTIME

Alessandro's pov

I was in the apartment I rented. Renting the apartment wasn't a problem, I just had to give a little more money to the receptionist and she already opened the suite for me with no further questions and was, seeing I was loaded, even ready to suck me off.

I still didn't know who I really was. I still haven't remembered anything about me, but today I would find out who I was.

As I left this woman's apartment that day, I had no idea who I was or who I could trust. I didn't go to the police because my senses just told me not to.

Besides, I didn't know where I got the money from. I didn't even know I had that much money with me as I woke up that day with bruises and some serious injuries.

However, I was glad that this woman found me and helped me. She did a really good job with stitching my deep cuts and taking care of them, so that I wouldn't get an infection. In addition, she seemed to be a professionalist, she was certainly a nurse or a doctor.

I felt like I owed her after she took care of me. Therefore, I gave her some money before I left.

She seemed scared of me and wanted me to go. And I could understand her fear. After all, she had a man in her home who was armed and had a bag full of money.

But I also wondered if she feared me because she knew me. I wondered why she followed my request and didn't call an ambulance or the police when she found me.

I wanted to ask her all these questions that came to my mind afterwards, but I decided not to visit her to satisfy my curiosity and see if she knew something because I didn't want to be the cause of her getting hurt as I knew I was involved in something dark after seeing the many scars on my body.

The scars weren't the only hints giving me I was involved in a dangerous business, but also the people , who were handcuffed and gagged before me.

"I'll remove the tape, if you scream I'll cut your tongue ... no, wait ... you still have to speak, so I think I'll just cut your fingers," I said, placing his hand on the wooden desk and playing with my knife. "Am I clear?"

He nodded his head. It was quite amusing to see the tables turn. They came as room service and wanted to kill me. The moment they walked in and attacked me, my reflexes just kicked in and I knew how to defend myself. Now they sat in front of me and were at my mercy.

I aggressively removed the tape, making him hiss in pain. I grinned when I realized I was removing his beard as well. Now he had a bald rectangular area on his face that looked pretty funny.