Chapter 23

Calina's pov

I woke up, feeling cold. I couldn't open my eyes first as I had an extreme pain in my head. As I finally managed to open them, I stared blankly at the ceiling. My face felt cold, my entire body felt cold.

I was afraid to move. I was too scared to find out what he did to me. The last memory I had of him last night, before I hit my head and passed out, was that he was undressing himself. The rest was gone.

"Please, please, please," I sobbed, hoping he didn't taint me. I put my hands on the thin blanket that was halfway across my body, praying that he didn't do the worst that came up on my mind: Raping me.

But the pain I felt all over my body told me exactly the opposite. However, the splitting headache was more painful than the pain I felt in my muscles. I knew I couldn't lie in bed all day or he would hurt me again.

"What did you do to me?" I asked while tears left my eyes like a waterfall. I cried as I looked under the blanket, seeing that I was naked.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, my voice broken. I could see new bruises all over my body. I still hoped he had hit me as I was passed out and hadn't touched me intimately.

Even the thought of him sexually touching my body made me want to die, making me feel disgusted of my own body.

"Please ... I-I ... please ... you can't ... you ... can't be such a monster..." I said hysterically, hiccupping. I was afraid to completely remove the blanket completely from my crotch.

As I was about to move my legs, pain shot through my body, making me scream in agony. The pain was enough to let me know what happened last night after I blacked out. My ab was used, I was abused.

Still crying, I moved the blanket completely away from my body, seeing the damage he had done. "Ahhh," I whined, wanting to die immediately.

"I-I hate you," I sobbed, my head resting on the bedpost as I prayed to the Lord to take my soul because I was on the verge of losing myself if I wasn't already lost.

Sniffing, I looked at the blood between my legs and other things that I didn't even want to acknowledge. I just felt dirty looking at myself. He used me, he used my body for his own pleasure. I felt depraved.

I started to laugh. The irony that I ran away from him years ago to stop him from locking me up and ruining my life, but that he still found me and destroyed me.

I sat on the bed with my head against the wall, looking at the wall in front of me now, feeling empty suicidal, as if he has taken my vitality last night. I didn't care if he was going to kill me or not.

I didn't know how long I sat on the bed, but it seemed long enough to get Liliana to come to my room.

As she came into my room with a stern face, before gasping in shock after seeing my horrible condition. "Dear Lord," she muttered, slowly approaching me.

Slowly, I turned my head and looked at her, seeing her looking at my condition, and I could see pity on her features.

"Get up, we have to clean you," she muttered as she got over her shock, before pulling on my arm to help me get off the bed.

I let out a cry of pain as I felt pain in my stomach. "Just leave me, I don't care if he kills me or not, I-I can't endure this any longer," I sobbed, shaking my head. I felt tired of fighting.

But she ignored my wish, and pulled me into a bathrobe before dragging my crying self into the bathroom next to my room.

While I quietly cried, she adjusted the temperature of the bathtub before helping me into the bathtub as it was full.