Chapter 29

Enjoy😉

Calina's pov

I sat on my bed with my hand on my stomach. A life was growing inside of me and I didn't know how to react.

I was pregnant with his child. He took my firsts, and enjoyed it as I only felt pain. I wished I had lost my v-card to the stripper that was shaking his ass on my lap five years ago. I let out a hollow laugh because my nerves were wrecked, I really no longer knew what to think or do.

After all the torture, I got tired of waiting for his brother's comeback and I decided to resolve the matter, knowing his wife was hiding something but he was a too much idiot to see it.

I suffered because of his damn wife, and she wasn't even secretive about the nasty things she planned for me. She did her hideous acts, resulting in me getting hurt, and then she came, and rubbed it under my nose.

She was the reason I was raped, I will never forget how he towered over me, as I tried to escape his grasp that night, and shattered me.

As I woke up that morning, opening my eyes, I felt like he took the last bit of my vitality that was left inside of me. I felt empty, I couldn't even really cry as I felt numb.

I had no energy to fight, but I knew I was alone with him in this fight. Therefore, I stopped begging for help, I stopped asking the doctor for help as he put me to sleep to do his job, I stopped begging the security guards as they dragged me into the doctor's room, I stopped asking the maids for help, knowing no one would help me as they were all his puppets.

But most importantly, I stopped begging him to believe me, have mercy with me, realizing he was blinded to the truth. Asking him for mercy was like asking the devil to do an act of kindness anyway.

Although, he could be considered as the devil himself, the coldness in his eyes made me shiver, his aura gave me goosebumps, and his presence made me want to leave the room.

His name suites him so well as he had an evil personality which he hid behind an angelic face. And, the devil was once an angel too.

The knock on the door brought me back from my thoughts. I turned my head, wanting to see who would give me some privilege and knock on the door, instead of marching in, like everyone did. As the door opened and he entered, I gasped, I couldn't believe he was standing in front of me.

"Y-You," I stuttered, wanting to get up from the bed and approach him, but couldn't because of my chained wrist. As he noticed my chained, he mumbled something I couldn't understand before taking a gun from his waistband.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him scared as he approached me with the gun. "Relax, I won't hurt you," he said soothingly, pointing to my chained wrist on the bedpost. "I just want to free your wrist, but I have no keys, and I bet you won't want to stay tied up on the bedpost, am I right?"

Looking at him hesitantly, I slowly nodded my head. "Good," he muttered, unlocking the safety, shooting in the middle of the handcuff.

I moved my now unchained arm on my lap, my arm was free from the bedpost, but the handcuff was still on my wrist.

"I'll ask for the keys to get it off you," he claimed as I rubbed my wrist. "Thank you," I muttered, instinctively flinching and closing my eyes as his hand reached out for me.

As I felt no pain, I opened my eyes and saw his hand near my arm before he looked at me intently and got up from the bed, going with his hand through his hair with a sigh. "Dios, what did he do to you?" he asked with knitted brows.

I only looked at him pleadingly, not wanting to think about what he had done to me. "Can I go home? I only want to go home, please?" I asked sadly.

"N-Now that you're here," I asked again with a broken voice, "could I go home please?" He looked at me for a while, sighing.