Chapter 10

🖤•••THREE MONTHS LATER•••🖤

IN THE UK

Raphael's pov

I was sitting in my leather armchair in my office, going through some files as I heard a knock on my office door. "Entra!" I called the person before the door opened and Gabriela, my beautiful wife, came in.

"Why aren't my credit cards working?" she asked angrily, slamming the cards on my table. My jaw clenched at her disrespectful behavior. "Know your place, Gabriela and behave yourself!" I gritted out warningly.

The only reason I didn't grab her empty head and slam it on my desk like the fucking credit cards was because of her current condition, she was pregnant.

"I'll behave myself if you tell me why you canceled all my cards," the slut insisted. "You've been spending my money on shit for a long time and I won't tolerate it any longer," I said, lighting a cigarette to calm down.

"My expenses are necessary!" she shot back and I just wanted to punch some sense into her empty head. Her father was surely glad he could pass her on to me and had now a little peace.

"You don't need to change your wardrobe every month!" I told her angrily, making her take a step back as she realized she was reaching the thin line between my patience and temper.

"I ... I wanted to buy some clothes for our little girl," she claimed and I knew she was lying. I could read people like an open book and tell their motives.

"Stop lying to me and get out of my sight before I do something I won't even regret," I warned her sinisterly.

"But..." she started, but I interrupted her by slamming my hand on the table. "The only reason I'm not putting you in your place like you deserve is is the baby in your womb! Now out!" I ordered her.

She looked at me in confusion until she realized what I was talking about. "I'll tell dad if you put your hand on me," she threatened me.

"Your father doesn't give a shit about you. You are my wife, which makes you my problem," I enlightened her.

"You don't even treat me like your wife! We haven't slept in the same bed since we married! You only fucked me and left, every night! Until I got pregnant!" she claimed annoyed.

"And what have you done for me, Gabriela? Nothing! You have done nothing, but spend my money on shit! And I'm fed up with your shit! I'm fed up with your exes who are my business-partners, telling me how lucky I am for marrying a slut in the sheets!" I snapped back as she got out the worst in me.

My only condition for marrying her and accepting her father's offer was that she had to undergo a medical exam, proving she was clean and had no infectious diseases.

After all, she was a nocturnal bird and loved the nightlife. I did a research on her and knew her inside and out and the fact that her number of lovers was higher than mine, before we got married, disgusted me.

The way she acted, not like a decent wife, disgusted me. I didn't want to see her every morning I woke up. Therefore, I didn't let her sleep in my room. I just did my deed and put the baby in her womb.

After she was pregnant I didn't touch her anymore because my deed was done. "You're too cruel, I haven't done anything to you," she said emotionally, tears streaming down her face.

Chuckling, I tilted my head. "Save your tears, your crocodile tears don't work on me, I'm immune to women like you," I said darkly before getting up from my chair, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of my office.