✗ three ✗

⚊ chapter three

It was a real first Saturday of summer back home with the heat on my back, so Yuna and I met up on Chaeryeong's house. The others are busy with their college application, leaving us three to be here.

Ryujin is still highschool, but that girl can't stay away for too long from Yeji. I guess she was helping them out to go in the universities they were wanting to see.

The night started off innocently with baking, Just Dance while being embarassed to be stumbled upon by Chae's sister, Chaeyeon, who is by the way, a professional dancer. Once she was in her room, we were out jumping in the trampoline.

Then her family went to sleep.

"I want to do something different tonight", Yuna spoke as she curled up against me, "We can't keep doing the same boring shit forever!"

"Maybe we could sneak out and go to a roadtrip. I can drive us", Chaeryeong suggested as she looked up from her phone

Yuna shook her head as she sat up next to me in the trampoline, "Lia and Yeji were about to leave us for College. We can't do anything that boring. You know what we could do, Sunny?"

"Yes?", I asked her as I stared up at the moon above.

"Lee Heeseung is throwing a huge party tonight in celebration of his parent's leave in the country. I think we should go", She finally got out.

She knew about my little adventure with Heeseung on Eunjoo's party. I knew my brother is not on the town because he and my dad will get my sister from her dorm.

Then again, Heeseung might find me there, but he wouldn't if I know how to hide well in the crowd.

"Do you think they would let us in?", Chaeryeong asked.

Yuna smirked as she showed us a post from Lily, a classmate of ours who was already hanging out with the others like Jinny and Haewon out in a familiar field in front of a big marble house.

They were now at the Lee's residence, I see.

"No one scares me tonight", I said confidently, "We'll just have to stay with our classmates and hope to God, any friends of my brother wouldn't see me"

We all cheered silently and then started to get ready. Chaeryeong, being a nervous foxy, forced us to make a lump of bodies made of pillow in her bedroom. In case her parents check on us, they will think we're already asleep.

We left the house in the back of their compound since it will avoid anyone in their house to notice our leave.

I looked into the mirror as Chae drove us to the street leading into Heeseung's house. I was wearing another knitted top, but it was black tonight, boyfriend style jeans and a borrowed cap from Yuna to hide my identity from my brother's friends.

They'll surely be there. If they see me, the night is over.

When we arrived, the gate to the house is wide open and no matter how wide their front yard is, it had no fight against the amount of vehicles now parked anywhere.

I see a lot of familiar faces. In this way, they would've a hard time to differentiate my face with the others. Right?

"I'm kinda nervous", Chae spoke as we walked up to the driveway.

"It'll be fine. My height is enough to hide you both", Yuna says, looking so confident about her ability, "Especially you, Sunny or else we might find you abducted somewhere in this house"

"Do you think Heeseung will search for her?", Chae asked and I shook my head in denial.

"He'll be busy with people his age to even bother", I said then smiling as soon as we saw Kyujin calling for us in the side of the house.