✗ ten ✗

⚊ chapter ten

Here I was again at Heeseung's house. As usual, there is no one else to see on our way up to his bedroom. He made sure to walk me there first before I bumped into a wall or a door because of my drunken ass.

Not that he needed to know I've already sobered up in the midst of his conversation with Jake.

I'd just like being taken care off by such a gentle guy. Once I was sprawled face first against his pillow, he leave me to get some medicine for hang over and a glass of water down their kitchen.

I sat on his bed once he's back and he gave me the pill and water.

"I got you some clothes from my brother's girlfriend stock on his bedroom", He told me, "You don't need to worry. They were barely here anyway"

"I already know this is going to let me sleep better", I commented as I picked up the clothes from his lap, "Though the way you were taking care of me now was very sweet"

He moved closer to me, "It's the least I could do for you, for Sunoo. Maybe then he wouldn't be too mad once he found out"

I gave him a look of disbelief at this, "You are Lee Heeseung and yet you were scared of Kim Sunoo?"

"I'm scared of him not accepting me", he stated honestly.

I shut off my mouth at that statement. How can be so straight-forward about it? As if it didn't held some weight for the two of us. Or I wasn't just used to him being this honest.

I smiled up at him, "You don't have to be scared. You're one of the best people in his life", I assured him, "I know because you and his other friends mattered to him more than anything"

He kept glancing at my lips while I'm talking. Yet he didn't do anything other than let my reassurances sink into his head.

For a while, we were just looking at each other's eyes and letting the time pass us by.

"Do you wanna go take a bath? I'll get you a towel and you could change inside the bathroom", He suggested after our moment.

I grin, "I swear I'm getting butterflies at your simple words"

"You better feel that, but yes, get that bath. I'm gonna start call Jake to check on the other boys and your brother, of course"

"Okay", I responded as I took the stack of clothes from the bed and received a towel from him on his way out of the room.

I took a quick shower while I hear him talking to his friends in the next room. I tried my best to get the make up off and the hot shower actually helped me up to sober a lot better than before.

Apart from that, I didn't throw up.

I felt like Heeseung picked out the shortest clothes he could find or he just knew my sizes? It's kind of weird in my opinion.

The pajamas was long and soft against my legs. I noticed that the shirt wasn't owned by a girl, but it was Heeseung's. A simple white shirt but with words of 'seven deadly sins' in the middle and I'd seen him wore it a lot.

So it was his, which made me want to wear it more.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked out for him in the door. The hallway was pretty empty where the next room is the only one lit up with lights.

Damn.. How many people were in this house?

Heeseung came a few seconds later and closed the door behind him.

"Is this your shirt?", I started, sat at the edge of his bed.

"Yeah", He answerer as he walked over to his closet, "It looks good on you, but once you leave here, you have to change back on your own clothes"