✗ fifty three ✗

⚊ chapter fifty three

Incredibly attractive people who are simultaneously giant dorks are my ultimate weakness.

For me, his name is Lee Heeseung.

Right before we stepped outside, he swunh around quickly, stopping me short so I slammed into him. His hands dropped to my waist to steady me as another low laugh rumbled out of him.

His eyes flicked over my face appraisingly as he swiped his thumb underr my eye. I raised a silent brow in question, making him smile down at me.

"You - uh, we look a little tousled", he said bashfully.

I ran my fingers through my hair quickly as I scanned my body for signs of what we'd just been up to. My lips felt bruised and swollen as I tried to clean the smudged lipstick on the side of my mouth.

Dahyun's effort on my make up tonight had gone to waste because of that breathtaking make out.

Heeseung gave me an approving nod before pulling me around to walk in front of him. I felt so safe as he tucked me into his chest, using his long arms as barriers between me and the crowd.

He steered us to set up table for the drinks where most of his friends are laughing and drinking.

Sunoo and Jungwon stood off to the corner of the yard with only minion's banana milk in their hands. My lips pursed as I took them in.

Jungwon stood with his shoulders set stiffly and his eyebrows puckered together. Sunoo was standing next to him whisper-shouting over the music into his ear.

His hands were waving around the air, which he did when he was worked up about something. The former saw us approaching first and slapped Sunoo in the chest to get him to look up.

When my brother's glazed eyes meet mine, he stepped back from Jungwon, "Look who finally decided to show up!", he yelled as he pulled me into a hug.

Banana milk stung my nose as my brother wrapped me tightly around his arms, lifting me off the ground easily.

"Easy there", Heeseung reminded as Sunoo stumbled trying to put me down.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, "So what are you up to now? Back together?"

My shoulders tensed and my brain became jumbled with questions as I duck down my head, nervous for him to see the evidence of what we have been up to in my bedroom.

Heeseung seemed to be thinking faster because he said quickly, "Yes, and we've talked now about my reasons. I promise you, this time I won't mistakes anymore"

I made eye contact with Jungwon as he quirked a smile at me and leisurely let his eyes drop to my lips then back up to Heeseung. A blush warmed up my cheeks as I silently pleaded for him to stay quiet.

Thankfully, he pursed his lips together and gives me an unsuccessful wink.

Sunoo was clearly way too focus on his own story to notice, "Oh by the way, Ni-ki's not here anymore!", he yelled as he shook his bottle, "He pushed the student council president in the pool!"

"Let me correct his story", Jungwon says, deeply chuckling, "They were fooling around near the pool, Ni-ki and Sunoo when this crazy one here gives a giant shove to our boy and the next thing we know a girl is pulling Ni-ki down the water as well as a revenge"

I was dumbfounded by the story but what made it even more damning is the way my brother is downright hysterical in his laughters and were now leaning to Jungwon to steady himself.

"You should've seen his face.. It was so priceless!", Sunoo yelled again and the look on his face is whtat made me finally laugh.

Jungwon were now holding onto his stomach as he says, "Ni-ki still doesn't want to go home, but the girl named Minji was so adamant on it and looking so angry, he couldn't back out from giving her a ride back to her house"