✗ thirty four ✗

⚊ chapter thirty four

Homecoming week is one of the big man events in the school and everyone, even the ones who treat themselves as outsiders like it for the sole reason, there's no classes.

It was fun for me even though I spent the first three days trailing after my brother like his baby chick.

He's serious about winning the competition for the crown.

His friends were all too helpful by granting his wish. Sunghoon begged for every girls who will vote for him to stop and Jungwon as one of the student council took in charge behind the ballots, to make sure he won't be nominated.

The rest like Jay were just enjoying the campaign as they helped us to spread the name of Kim Sunoo.

Is there even a need to it? He is practically one of the top ten list in handsome boys around here.

Even the alumnis who graduated one or two years ago still recognized him. That's how popular he is.

In this particular school night, we were like in a camping in the campus. Everyone attended with their own comfortable pajamas and I must stick like a sore in the thumb for wearing a teddy bear pajamas among the basic colors.

I mean, it was a pajama that was like an onesie and there's a hoodie with fluffy bear ears in the top.

It was all thanks to Lee Heeseung who bought it for me online.

"Oh my gosh? Is that Lee Heeseung?", Ryujin spoke sarcastically on our way to the oval quadrangle.

This is where each section would put up tents and sleep the whole night before going home tommorow to be prepare for the main event of the week.

On our way there, Heeseung came from the parking lot with his friends and I laughed over the fact they all wore an onesies based on their spirit animals or what I think resembles them the most.

"The foxy one is cute, huh?", Yuna pointed out as we saw Sunoo is walking in the lead with Jungwon and Ni-ki.

I nudged my bestfriend, stopping her from whatever she's about to say.

"Hello Sunny", Jake grins over as they come to stop to greet us, "So teddy bear huh? I thought you were going for a minion onesie"

By the smile on his face, I can see he knew something about what I wore. To be honest, I believe they know who could've an idea to suggest this for me to wear.

"For me, she looks like one anyway", Sunghoon says as he threw a hand over my brother's shoulder, "Teddy bears were so addictive to hug all night"

And if you think Jay is normal, he isn't. He joins in, "One can even say that a guy would be ready to leave his friends for that hugs"

They continued in their own kind of fun and were now like a duo ready to give a dance representation to show the meaning of what they were saying.

Strangely enough, the rest of their friends wasn't in on the joke like the usual. Jungwon and Sunoo looked uncomfortable as they stood before me, and I think my brother wants me to leave now.

Whilst I gaze around them to give each boy a smile as a kind of greeting, I noticed how Jake, always like the glue that stick them all together is between Ni-ki and Heeseung, which if you look closer at their faces, there's something there to study.

The elder is smiling at me. The younger is looking everywhere but to my face.

"Remember, Sunny, don't drink anything tonight. Especially not from anyone you do not know", Heeseung told me like he was my parents.