✗ thirty five ✗

⚊ chapter thirty five

Give it to Park Jay for being the life of the party, I was starting to actually enjoy it a bit even if I am on the downside of the mood.

I couldn't see Heeseung everywhere in a while.

"So anyway!", He waved his hands in the air to draw our attention back to him, "That was when I was calling Ni-ki for my car keys and I ended up being kissed by a pretty stranger who is the love of my life at this present. So girls, I'm not available anymore. Only for Cha Eunjoo!"

We all roared with laughters and cheers at the ridiculous start of his love life from last year. Even Ni-ki let out a deep, small chuckle as he shook his head.

"Eunjoo-noona is the only one that can shut up that one", he even muttered to me, "It all started with a kiss"

Thanks to his company, I'm a bit comfortable around the girls like Bae Jiyoon, though I'm not willing to get close to or any of her friends for that matter.

Self-preservation is the key.

Our group had been playing drinking games for the last hour, swapping stories and having a great time save for myself. I'm missing someone else to be here.

Where is Heeseung?

They all kept drinking together while I stayed sober and I was feeling good about it because I will be the one to help my friends back to our tents.

I see them enjoying themselves, so I have a smile on my face permanently and the quiet music in the background made me sway my head more than I normally would.

Ni-ki kept his head against my shoulder as we only watched the others to get wasted. He'd give me a little squeeze in the cheeks from time to time or shoulder rub to make me look up at him and smile.

He also seems to do it to keep me up and awake to wait for my friends.

"Where's Heeseung hyung?", he asked in one of the moments he catch me glancing around.

I sighed, "I'd been waiting for him for an hour now. What's taking him so long?"

"Maybe the soccer team had taken him to their own kind of mini party, so he got hold up somewhere here and he'll come back, don't worry", Ni-ki said so sure that I believe it.

We had gone quiet again as we both looked up to witness Jiyoon and her close friend, Haru who both seemed to be fitting well in the spirit.

I noticed they were giving Sunghoon and Jake a lot of attention, and hadn't spoken to any of my friends at all. I know they can be a boy crazy, but is this what are they after?

They also did seemed to come for Jay but the man himself wasn't having it. He was polite and having fun, but the more they come closer beyond the boundary of casualty, he went off with a reason to call his girlfriend.

It's cute and sweet of Jay to see that kind of loyalty he have for his girl.

"We should probably head for the auditorium! I heard they all got the teachers locked now in the faculty", Sunghoon shouted as he stood and wobbled on his feet, "Heeseung just texted me the news!"

"Let's go girls! Time for a quick selfie in the bathroom!", Jiyoon sprang up from her seat, making me shock when she grabbed my hand and pulling me down for the restroom.

We were not even close yet for her to do that, so I wasn't surprised after my friends followed and they were quick to place themselves in my both sides, but a few clicks later, it was all just for a picture and I posed awkwardly, wondering how did it get to this point.