✗ six ✗

⚊ chapter six

I didn't join the bar hopping.

My sister decided for me by saying we should spend it together and that she also missed me, so how can I refuse an offer like that?

We had a blast. It had been a long time since we went to places, alone by ourselves, sister to sister. There were just a few things that I'm surprised had happened in the first place.

We were on our way back from one island and back into the room when she hugged me from the back.

"I will miss you after this, Sun", she whispers in the back of my neck.

Of course, I turned around to pull her in a proper hug. I can see for the first time that she's literally in tears.

"I will miss you too, Unnie", I told her because that was the truth.

She pulled back from me, smiling through the tears. Her hands were then cupping my cheeks as she studied my face closely. I had a feeling she wanted to say something and just when I thought she's afraid to speak it out, she did.

"Times are changing isn't it? You're not my baby girl anymore"

"What brings this up?", I remember asking her as I hated seeing her cry.

She only closed her eyes before saying, "Just know you can always rely on me, alright? You can now decide for yourself, I know, but if things get too much and you can't say it to any of our family, just call me"

The only thing I can do is nod, confused at the way she was acting. We stood there for so long out in the beach. I waited for her tears to dry and she just kept going on and on about me growing up before her eyes.

"And if you start to cry over some boys, call me and I'll do everything to be there for you", she said on our way back to the hotel.

I froze, not knowing what to say because I never experienced heartbreak in my life. My whole family made sure of it from the way they were ready to give me a lot of things. I am their baby, they said. I should be spoiled, they said.

But at the same time, I have to admit it was getting out of control.

In a way, I understood why my sister is talking to me like that. It was as if she's preparing me for something.

"Tell me, are you already getting attracted to boys your age?", she asked, one that I could never answer.

Maybe I did. I wasn't just expecting the same moment we got into the elevator, is the same moment Heeseung would be returning from their bar hopping.

While the other boys were nearly close to being drunk, he isn't. He is there along Jay to guide all their friends back into their rooms separately.

When they entered the elevator, they greeted us normally save for the fact I felt Heeseung hold onto my hand all the way back to our floor. My sister is busy to lean Sunoo against her to even notice.

And it was the ride up from that elevator that I began to think about the reality that Heeseung and I kissed.

It was confusing as hell. Where he would start bringing it up in our conversation?

If he acted like it didn't happened, I better do the same.

I'm back to the country. Two weeks of being away had certainly made one of my friends missed me. Yuna were quick to have plans for the two of us.

The others were out of the question. Chae is now the one in vacation, joining her family in California, so it only left me and Yuna to make the best of it together.