✗ twenty ✗

⚊ chapter twenty

The many tasks his mom had given to him was stressful but not because of how many places he have to go to - that was simple.

No, it was because he spent the better part of it looking down at his phone to check for Jay's info about what Sunhee is doing. His friend had given him a promise he will never leave the girl, but he still worried.

As soon as Heeseung was done with the flourist's shop, he grabbed his phone and raced off forward for his car.

Throwing the door open, he packed up his stuff and closed the door, mainly ignoring the calls from his coach about the soccer team practice.

He was still too mad about the players not locating the one who drugged Sunhee. But he got into his car and sped home, back to the girl.

She had texted consistently as promised, but stopped doing so an hour earlier by saying she was about to gush over the pigs in the Despicable Me Season 3.

Heeseung thought it was cute, but until he saw her again with his own eyes, he couldn't settle.

Pulling in frony of Ni-ki's house, he threw his car into parking and hightailed it into the house. Jay and Sunghoon were about to ask for him from the living room, but Heeseung took the steps two at a time and burst through the guest room instantly, scanning the room for her.

Sunhee barely looked away from the TV screen.

"Oh hey Hee", she said casually, her eyes wide to the pigs running in the screen, "How was your day?"

"You're okay?", Heeseung asked as he strode over to her. Worry had him grabbing her chin tenderly to make her look at him, "Any dizziness? Confusion? Could you see me properly?"

"Uhh...", Sunhee's brows scrunched together as she thought, "I only felt weak to my legs, but other than that, there's nothing"

He gave her a one more pass over to convinced himself she was fine and when his eyes returned to her face, she had her gaze back now to the movie.

"Heeseung, you're disturbing me with my Minions agenda", she giggled.

"Well, sorry for rushing back here to see if you're still alive and only to be replaced with those banana figures", He deadpanned back before giving himself a sniff.

"Hey if only they were real, I would be ready to steal one, not to make them as my slaves, but as a friend who will be there for me all the time"

Heeseung can't help the smile that graced his face, watching the girl talked unstoppably about why she loved the Minions. He also hear from before that the girl cut classes just to watch their origins when it was first showing to the cinemas.

Her fondness for them was one of the things that he loves about her.

"I'm going to order some chinese food, but are you good with the spicy ones?"

She nodded enthusiastically so Heeseung placed an order in his phone and buy an extra for the other boys that were about to return from school.

He turned to lay then beside Sunhee, his hands reaching automatically to hug around her waist when loud yells and crashes alerted the both of them of people arriving from down the stairs.

Someone was calling for Ni-ki before a younger girl is peeking through the door. In the room, Sunhee was sitting up in bed with her back against Heeseung's chest.

Her eyes were smiling as she beckons for Ni-ki's little sister to come near them. Sola only giggles in response before disappearing back down the stairs.