.02

When Taehyung did wake up, it wasn't anywhere he expected. Only reason he woke up was because the crazy amount of sleep he was getting without being eaten alive was concerning- which caused him to panic the moment he woke up to see that he was in a room. A normal.. looking room. The bed was made and clothes... were laid out for him. Touching his face and looking at his hands, there were no signs of blood. No dirt blotches, no weapon- wait- no weapon-

"Hey!" Taehyung yelled out immediately, getting up from the bed and hurrying to the door but as he tried to open it, it didn't budge as it was locked from the outside. "What the fuck..." Taehyung pulled at the door once more. "Hey! Fuckfaces! Open this door!" Taehyung yelled once more, banging on the door with his fists. Though there was no answer, until Taehyung started kicking the door then there was a click meaning it unlocked which made Taehyung step away once the door started to open. "Good mornin' to you too handsome." A taller male walked in and eyed down Taehyung immediately, scoffing almost seconds later.

The gesture made Taehyung scoff back. "Whatever, where are my things? I need to get going." Taehyung clearly wasn't thinking of staying at wherever he was, he just needed his stuff so he could leave and find Jimin. That was the main thing on his mind, find Jimin. "Leaving so soon?" The male chuckled dryly. His voice sounded like he'd been smoking cigarettes since birth if Taehyung was being honest. "And where do you plan to go huh?" The older male asked which made Taehyung roll his eyes. "You know what? Keep them." Taehyung flashed a forced smile.

There Taehyung tried walking out but the man only grabbed Taehyung's forearm, spun him around, and pushed Taehyung back into the room with full force. There Taehyung fell right onto his ass as his head hit against the floor. Reaching for the back of his head, Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath. "Weren't you only suppose to check on him? What happened to welcoming our guests? Huh, Kihyun?" A male just about the older male's height walked in.

As Taehyung shifted his focus to the door, the boy's eyes slowly started to widen. That voice- sounded so familiar and just as Taehyung saw the male, he couldn't believe it. "And didn't I tell you to mind your own damn business, kid." The man said with a husky voice while stepping up to the 'kid' who raised an eyebrow. "It's Jungkook." The boy stepped up to the male and without a second thought, butt-headed the older male who stumbled back onto the floor of Taehyung's room and was out like a light. "Old bag." Jungkook scoffed, rubbing his forehead.

Jungkook... as in, Jeon Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook from his class? Jeon Jungkook, the boy that Taehyung was head over heels in love with at one point? He was still alive?! Yes... he was and... that head thing? Was hot... really hot but those thoughts were pushed aside the minute Jungkook scoffed to get Taehyung's attention who was in a daze while looking at Jungkook. "Forget how pretty I look, taetae?" Jungkook leaned his head to the side a bit as his cocky smile slowly made its way to his lips. Those thoughts earlier? Gone. Jeon Jungkook was still a dick.

Subtly rolling his eyes, Taehyung got up from being on the floor. "No, just surprised to see that you're still alive. Tell me Jungkook, how does an idiot like you stay alive hm?" Taehyung eyed down Jungkook who was doing the same. Jungkook's cocky smile was long gone as he bit the inner side of his cheek. "A thank you could be nice. I did save you from dying earlier... oh and let's not forget humpty dumpty here." Jungkook looked at Kihyun who was still knocked out.

"Oh? I don't remember asking for your help though." Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook's words but all Jungkook did was lean on the wall near the entrance and folded his arms over his chest. "Still stubborn as ever huh? I guess things never change. Sorry for saving your life, brat." Jungkook said annoyingly. Wanting to sock Jungkook in the balls- Taehyung decided he didn't have time to be arguing with Jungkook. What a reunion huh? "Look, I don't have time for you okay? If anything I've wasted my time just talking to you. I never asked you to save me, that's your problem. Now if you excuse me."

Taehyung grabbed his grey slightly oversized sweater and walked passed Jungkook. "Now who would it be for you to be rushing out like this hm? the shy nerd that always hung around you perhaps?" Jungkook said while still looking in the room. Hearing the footsteps stop, Jungkook smiled to himself and continued on with his words. "Park Jimin was it? He's changed, don't you think Taehyung-ah? Unlike you-" As Jungkook tried to continue on, he was suddenly pushed against the wall as Taehyung gripped the collar of Jungkook's black shirt.

"Where is he?! I swear to god Jungkook if you hurt him I'll rip your throat out." Taehyung said with a tone that made Jungkook almost want to laugh. "... Throat being ripped by a hottie like you? what a dream come true." Jungkook said slowly and the words of being called a hottie caused Taehyung to loosen the grip since he was taken back by that but Jungkook took his chance to get Taehyung against the wall and that's what he did, pressing Taehyung into the wall as he brought his hands behind his back. "Maybe another time though, yeah?"

Struggling within Jungkook's hold, Taehyung grunted as Jungkook put pressure on his head which was already aching from hitting the floor just minutes ago. Still such a fucking dick. "I know where he is but-" Jungkook let go of Taehyung who turned to Jungkook after a few seconds of being let go. "He's locked up. See, while you were out, Jimin was on a killing spree. Literally. They caught him before he could escape... so I don't know how he is right now but I do know where he is."

The sudden information took Taehyung back. Not a lot because in the situation, he'd expect Jimin to kill whoever he needed to kill but- he didn't know the situation. "What do you mean? I- Jimin- killing spree? locked up?! Elaborate please." Taehyung brought his hand up to rub his forehead. Killing spree?!! "Remember how I said I saved you? Well, I did but Jimin saw that as kidnapping and so he followed us here and killed at least half of our group. Not a pretty sight. He has a lot of guts though. All for you huh? How cute." Jungkook scoffed.

Jimin... killed half of Jungkook's group and yet Jungkook was here blabbering his mouth? Dragging his tongue over his bottom lip, Taehyung shook his head softly and walked right passed Jungkook. "So you gonna help me find Jimin or stand around and look pretty?" Taehyung said while walking, looking back for a moment just to see Jungkook smirking at him before he shrugged. "Helping the boy who used to be head over heels for me? What a reunion huh?" Jungkook said with a light chuckle while he began to walk behind Taehyung who ignored the boy with an annoyed expression, not even wanting to speak to Jungkook anymore.