.24

[M]

"Ju-Just like that pretty, mm- fuck!" Jungkook dragged out his moan, pulling Taehyung down to meet his thrusts as Taehyung held himself up while bouncing and grinding on Jungkook's length. Uneven breaths, moans he could no longer contain and his legs that were beginning to shake- Taehyung could say he was on the edge and who could tell? Jungkook. So Jungkook decided to take the lead as he flipped them. Taehyung almost thanking god once Jungkook did so. Although he did love riding Jungkook, being a pillow princess was his go to position and fuck was it good being a pillow princess with Jeon Jungkook on top of him.

Intertwining their fingers, Jungkook leaned down and kissed at Taehyung's neck. Almost squeezing Jungkook's hands with his own at each thrust. So deep, so good. Jungkook's hard deliberate strokes causing Taehyung to feel a wave of pleasure hit him. "Shit baby, mmm... gonna make me cum." Jungkook grunted out as he rolled his hips against Taehyung who was a hot mess, literally. "Yeah? Gonna cum in me? Gonna make a big mess in me? Mm? Do it, come on baby-" Taehyung couldn't even finish his words since Jungkook moaned loudly. Although he was wearing a condom, the thought of painting Taehyung's walls white with his cum? That did it for him as he came inside the condom, twitching inside Taehyung.

"Fuck-" Jungkook breathed out, giving light thrusts as he then slid out of Taehyung slowly who moaned and shuddered lightly from the oversensitivity. Not letting Jungkook get away that easily as he brought the boy in for a kiss. A sweet, gentle kiss as Jungkook pulled away a bit. "Best... apology... ever." He said slowly and breathlessly as Taehyung began to smile. Giving light kisses as Jungkook then laid next to Taehyung to catch his breath. "Remind me to get you mad more often yeah?" Taehyung mumbled out as he then rested on Jungkook's chest. "Get me mad? So that was all just a little scheme of yours huh?" Jungkook scoffed at Taehyung.

"Well I mean... it wasn't really a scheme but it did get you jealous so... sure, yeah let's go with that." Taehyung agreed. "Talking about jealousy... I guess I..." Jungkook cleared his throat, "Was kind of jealous. Just a bit- unless you had sex with him too then-" Jungkook shut up as Taehyung spoke up. They really did love cutting each other off. "Just a kiss!... which I only did because I was jealous of you being in Lunatic's tent and coming out shirtless-!" Taehyung was quick to explain. Watching Jungkook sigh and shake his head. "Okay- we... made out? Kind of? But I stopped it!" Jungkook raised his voice as Taehyung tried to get out of bed.

"I stopped it because I don't want her." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and stopped the boy from leaving the bed. "I want you Taehyung." Jungkook said slowly and it was low but... it did catch Taehyung's attention as he looked at Jungkook who bit his lip. "... Luna found your letter before I did and she convinced me that you wanted to make a fool out of me." Jungkook admitted after holding it in for so long. "Luna... manipulated me and was mentally... and maybe physically abusive? verbally... too even? I... there was a lot going on in our relationship and so when she found your note, she told me you wanted to make a fool out of me and proceeded to tell me if I left her for a boy... she'd make the rest of my senior year a living hell."

Jungkook said almost embarrassingly? Like he was embarrassed to say Luna did those things to him and he let her. "She made me believe that your letter was a lie. Like you were making fun of me...somehow, someway. So I... read it out loud and when I saw your reaction... I knew you weren't trying to make a fool out of me. Luna just... her words were always so convincing." Jungkook admitted as he then took a deep breath once Taehyung got back in bed. "And that shouldn't be an excuse right? I know it shouldn't be-" Jungkook wanted to continue but he didn't know what else to say. "... I knew she suit the name Lunatic." Is what came out of Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook managed to laugh through that.

Cupping Jungkook's face, Taehyung smiled at the boy. "Thank you... for clarifying that Jungkook and if anything... that letter I wrote?" Taehyung breathed in and thought of his words, thinking if he should say them. "I still mean them. Every single word." Taehyung assured Jungkook who found himself smiling. This moment right here... it was going to be memorable for Jungkook because well... he still had that note. "Can you pass my bag." Jungkook gulped and Taehyung nodded as he reached for Jungkook's bag and handed it over to Jungkook who searched through it and brought out a folded paper. "It has some blood splotches and... wrinkles but." Jungkook unfolded the paper and opened it up to show Taehyung.

"No way..." Taehyung's eyes widened. "Way." Jungkook forced out a laugh although he was very embarrassed to say the least. Every time he managed to voice his thoughts, his feelings— Luna would always shut him down and so he was just afraid. "It might be cringe- it is right? I'm sorry it just- seeing all the things you love about me... made me love myself... if that makes sense-" Jungkook felt like he was going to panic just for speaking his feelings but he was put to ease as Taehyung kissed him gently and gave him a reassuring smile. "Who knew asshole Jeon Jungkook could be such a romantic." Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's lips before Jungkook brought them both down, Taehyung in a fit of giggles.

Though their alone time was cut short as they heard knocking on the door and a voice come through. A voice that belonged to Jimin. "Taehyung? Jungkook? I have no idea why the door is locked- well... I do but! I'm choosing to ignore it because no way in hell-" Jimin blabbed on as Taehyung quickly got dressed along with Jungkook and just like that, Taehyung was swinging the door open. "Yes Jimin?" Taehyung gulped as he held the door open. Jimin looking at Taehyung questionably before nodding. "Seojoon wants to give us a farewell supper since we're leaving tomorrow. Come down in five." Jimin nudged Taehyung who nodded and hummed.

Once Jimin left, Taehyung shut the door but felt arms wrapping around his waist soon after. Kissing Taehyung's neck as the boy laughed, grabbing the hands that were wrapped around his waist. Jungkook giving plenty of kisses to Taehyung who was loving every second of it until Jungkook was dragging him back to the bed that was. "No- Jungkook-" Taehyung chuckled as he fell back onto the bed. "We need to go to the supper." Taehyung pointed at Jungkook who smiled and hummed, moving in slowly before lightly kissing Taehyung's lips. "My supper is right in front of me." The boy said cockily which made Taehyung scoff, grab Jungkook's shoulder and push him onto the bed as Taehyung then stood up.

Laying on the bed with a laugh, Jungkook looked at Taehyung who fixed his shirt. "In love with me already? Weak but understandable." Taehyung smiled and was already running out the door once he saw Jungkook hurrying to get up. Reaching out for Taehyung but the boy easily slipped away. Not able to catch Taehyung until they were just outside the area Taehyung led him too. "Jungk-" Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook from kissing him again but... oh what the hell. Jungkook was just too cute not to kiss. It was a quick kiss but it didn't stop Jimin from walking in. Looking at the two with a shocked expression as Taehyung pushed Jungkook away. "Ah I knew it!" Jimin pointed at Taehyung who scrunched up his nose. "Okay- alright Jimin, let's go."

Pulling Jimin into the area only lit by flashlights and candles, Taehyung dragged the boy to their spot while Jimin rambled to Taehyung quietly about his doings with Jungkook. All while Jungkook followed behind but noticed people started to look at him. Did they all see him when he was out like that? God he hoped not. "Look who finally woke up." Namjoon nudged Jungkook who got spooked at first but shrugged it off with a nod. "Hey- yeah, sorry about the whole situation I... don't know what happened to me." Jungkook tried to explain but Namjoon was already brushing it off. "Don't worry about it yeah? The important part is that you're better. You must be sick of all the broth huh? Come, we've made a plate for you."

Being dragged along by Namjoon, Jungkook felt a bit more comfortable. Finding out that Seojoon cut off the power and only used it when it was necessary. With the room filled of people Jungkook counted thirty four, including the eight of them and so a lot of people were lost huh? Hearing everyone chatter about the past few days, sharing memories of the ones they lost. Jungkook never experienced this if he was being honest.

In his group when people died, they burnt them and carried on with their day even if it did hurt. Then again the group he was in was toxic as hell. Rolling his shoulders back, Jungkook looked at Taehyung before he started to slowly eat. Just watching Taehyung made Jungkook's social battery go down. How the hell did Taehyung manage to keep a conversation going for so damn long? It's been a long time since Taehyung conversed with a lot of people other than his group, and Jungkook could tell.