.45

Seeing what they just saw didn't stop the group from what they were supposed to be doing though. They still had to get somewhere safe before the dead 'woke' up. "He's moving!" Hoseok looked at the dead on the ground. "Knock him out!" Yoongi yelled as Taehyung scoffed but groaned from the slight pain in his tummy. "How do we knock out someone who is already knocked out!?" Hoseok retorted as Yoongi looked for anywhere safe to go. "Keep going! We need to get as close as possible to the LG centre!" Seokjin grunted while speeding up his pace. "MM... good, I'm good-" Taehyung tried to fight off the boys due to them walking so fast.

"Taehyung- stop." Jimin grabbed Taehyung who shook his head. Now that Taehyung went through the pains with a similar feeling, he now knew when they would come. "He's waking up guys!" and just like Yoongi suspected, the dead started to get up. "Fuck- fuck okay." Yoongi was quick to think but as soon as Jungkook woke up, he felt the ringing. "Oh no..." Taehyung mumbled as he felt the tight pressure. "What?! Tae- fuck! It's happening again!" Jimin cursed under his breath as Taehyung started groaning in pain along with Jungkook who was thrashing in Hoseok and Seokjin's grasp.

Every single memory flashed before his eyes. The drowning feeling of the medicine running through his veins. The cries for help, the cries for his mother to make the pain go away. The stares and the mumbles, the restraints and the pain. 'My sweet experiment.' Ran through all of the memories. The voice of his mother whispering into his ear, pulling away and injecting him with the medicine... and just like that Jungkook was out. Along with the dead that were about to have the groups necks'. ".... We need to get to the LG centre now." Yoongi said in horror.

The plan was to find somewhere safe but time wasn't on their side. Something was happening to not only Jungkook but Taehyung also. It wasn't every now and then, it was every few hours or so. It was starting to scare the living daylights out of Yoongi and all the other boys. "We'll never make it on foot! We're carrying not only two of our men but several bags too!" Namjoon pointed out the several bags he was carrying. "... Okay." Yoongi breathed out and helped Jimin put Taehyung down gently. "... Namjoon, drop the bags and come help me wire a vehicle." Yoongi huffed as he grabbed Namjoon who tried to retort against Yoongi but obviously, Namjoon couldn't.

Hurrying to Taehyung's side, Seokjin fell to his knees to check on Taehyung who surprisingly? felt good. Felt safe almost and- it was an odd feeling for what they just went through. The dead would stay down as long as Jungkook stayed down but that was also concerning since whenever the pain happened to Taehyung, Jungkook would feel it. Everything was so fucked up- so many answers that couldn't be answered. "Got it!" Namjoon screamed after almost frying his fingers. "Okay everyone get in! Namjoon's driving." Yoongi called out, hurrying to help Taehyung as Namjoon gasped, took a step back and placed his hand against his chest, almost like he was baffled.

"I started this bitch and you want me to drive?" Namjoon went over to grab the bags. "I drove bikes! when the world was all sunshines and rainbows! You know why? I break every single thing I touch if you haven't noticed!" And almost on cue, as Namjoon grabbed a bag, the strap broke. Watching that, Yoongi became speechless as Namjoon dropped the bag. "You're kidding!" Namjoon said in disbelief. "Right... I'll be driving." Yoongi patted Namjoon's shoulder as he then helped Taehyung and grabbed the broken bag Namjoon dropped onto the ground. "Let's make this quick guys!" Yoongi called out to the boys picking up Jungkook.

"I'm fine." Taehyung grunted while holding onto Yoongi who was dragging Taehyung towards the truck. "Yeah, I just didn't want to carry Jungkook." Yoongi mumbled to Taehyung who couldn't help but laugh but felt a small pain at the pit of his tummy. "You okay?" Yoongi said while letting go of Taehyung who got into the truck. "Yeah I... I think it's just a lot right now." Taehyung huffed out while looking out the window. With a hand on his belly, Taehyung gulped as the boys got Jungkook into the trunk. "Okay, go go!" Hoseok hurried Yoongi who got into the vehicle without a thought.

"As long as he stays asleep, we're safe." Yoongi said while stepping on the gas. "Just enough to get us to the centre." the boy said under his breath. "Yoongi!" Jimin yelled at the boy who wasn't paying attention to the road as he looked at the gas. "Wha- christ!" Yoongi nearly hit a group of the living that was running across the street, taking advantage of the dead being out. "Fuck!" Yoongi grunted as he got ahold of the wheel but kept driving. "Asshole!" Hoseok hit the window from the outside after almost falling out of the trunk. "Tell him to shut up!" Yoongi cursed.

It wasn't like the roads were cleared either. The dead roamed these roads, scattered everywhere and they technically still were, just... how they were supposed to be, dead. So the vehicle was putting up a good fight making it through the roads of the dead. "... Are they moving?!" Yoongi asked Jimin since the boy was his passenger and Jimin was keeping an eye out. "... Shit" And just at that moment, Hoseok was banging on the window. "Go! go go go!" Hoseok said as he hit the window and as Yoongi looked at the rear mirror, he saw the herd of zombies running after them.

Though Namjoon was the one who saw it all, even from afar he kept an eye on the group running across. Thinking he was seeing stuff, Namjoon looked away only to see the dead waking up, and then Jungkook started moving. Looking up once more, the dead was waking up and catching eye on the moving vehicle. Although the truck was rather far and rather loud, Namjoon could hear the screams of the people being torn apart. "... What's-" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and grabbed his head. Trying to make sense of what was going on but Hoseok yelling 'go go go' and hitting a window didn't help as Jungkook looked at the sky.

'My little experiment' echoed in Jungkook's head like a broken track. It still didn't make sense but he didn't have time to be thinking about that. "Knock him out!" Hoseok said in a panic but since Jungkook was alive and well, he heard that too which made him look at Hoseok before he saw Hoseok rasing his arm to throw in a punch. "Wh- no stop!" Jungkook hid his face quickly before Namjoon stopped Hoseok. "Are you fucking crazy?! Jesus christ Hoseok." Namjoon breathed out as he then assured Jungkook that it was fine. "Yoongi was the one who said-"

"Yoongi said to knock me out?!" Jungkook said in disbelief, still trying to wrap his head around where they were and what was happening. "Look back there!" Hoseok pointed at the herd following them. "The only time they... die?!! a second time is when you're knocked out!" Hoseok tried to explain to Jungkook who scoffed at their idea. "I don't think it works like that!" Jungkook held his head from the ache. There was no ring this time but his head definitely hurt. Probably from hitting the tracks to catch Taehyung- "Wait... wheres Taehyung!" Jungkook stood up in the moving trunk but the moment Jungkook stood up was the moment the truck got stuck.

"Too many heads stuck on the wheels I bet." Namjoon grunted while grabbing some bags and jumping out to see that the tires were indeed fucked up from running over how many fucking dead bodies? Too many. "Jungkook?" the boy heard coming from the vehicle which caused Jungkook to quickly jump out. "Let's go! The centre is around the corner!" Yoongi yelled out while grabbing his bags. Taehyung was quick to get out and grab Jungkook who did the same. "You okay?! Baby okay?!" Jungkook instinctly put his hand on Taehyung's bump. "Yeah- I mean... I think?! I don't know Jungkook this is really fucking weird and-"

Jungkook nodded, grabbing Taehyung as he began walking fast. They didn't have time to stand and talk. Watching the other boys run ahead, Jungkook felt like he needed to do something. "When you guys get inside I need you to find whoever is in there and find my files. My parents are-" Jungkook started to talk fast as Taehyung then tried to fight of Jungkook after hearing those words. "Tae-" Jungkook fought back before he forcefully grabbed Taehyung. "I'm not me!" The boy screamed, begging Taehyung to listen to him. "I need you to go inside. Now." Jungkook said with a plead, looking deeply into Taehyung's eyes as they swelled with tears.

And all Taehyung could do was stare at Jungkook. How could he be okay with just leaving Jungkook? How was he supposed to be okay with that? What was the plan? "No... no no Jungkook, no!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's collar but Jimin was the one who grabbed Taehyung away once he saw that Jungkook yelled. "Let's go Taehyung." Jimin pulled Taehyung who fought against Jimin. Not able to pull Taehyung away until Yoongi came over to help. All while Jungkook turned towards the herd and took a deep breath.