.09

Jimin grabbed the kit from Taehyung. As the two fought over that, Jungkook found two long skinny objects that could possibly help him get the door open and if that didn't work, he'd just use the fire extinguisher to break the doorknob. "Don't be too loud Jimin." Jungkook passed Jimin a cloth as Jimin fell back onto the mat with a whine that sounded like a cry. "You only ever stitched up a frog! A frog Taehyung!" Jimin looked at Taehyung who was cleaning up the area and putting on gloves. Letting the glove smack against his skin as he smiled. "I finished first and did the stitches perfectly. Now bite on the cloth."

"God fucking- fucking! fuck!" Jimin whined even more as he then grabbed the painkillers, downed at least two more and bit onto the cloth as he held his head and waited for the pain to begin- which happened just seconds later as Jimin groaned loudly from the needle going through his skin. Crying instantly as he grabbed the mat until his knuckles went white. "Fuck- I'm so sorry, fuck okay- stay still!" Taehyung tried to do it as smoothly as possible but also wanted to do it as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was working on the lock of the kitchen storage. Honestly he wasn't expecting much and since he was never really good with breaking into homes, he couldn't get the door open until he was breaking off the doorknob with the fire extinguisher. There mice came running out. Not a lot but at least a family of three. Stepping back to scope out the storage that wasn't huge but it wasn't too small. There were canned leftovers, some opened cereal and even some snacks. Not a huge selections of things but this would help them out a lot.

Grabbing his bag, Jungkook started packing up the food. Packing up whatever he could fit since he decided he would just come back for another round. Maybe at least two bags full of snacks which was a lot really. Looking around, Jungkook bit his lip and grabbed his bag that he flung over his shoulder. Wanting to quickly get back to Taehyung, Jungkook left the cafeteria that had some dead bodies on the ground. The place was a bloody mess, literally but then again... every single place they went to was a bloody mess.

Glaring at Taehyung, Jimin ate the granola bar that Jungkook gave him. After passing out almost three times, Jimin was holding a grudge towards Taehyung. "You're welcome." Taehyung said after a while of just having a stare down with Jimin. "I didn't say that." Jimin scoffed. "Oh get over yourself, you're fine!" Taehyung pointed at Jimin's leg that was fine now— not completely but he was alive. "Jungkook, tell Taehyung he can suck a big fat fucking toe." The sudden words made Jungkook choke on his spit and put his water down since he was planning on drinking some water until Jimin decided he wanted to say Jungkook's name followed by those words.

"Oh you're so mature Jimin, really." Taehyung tossed his wrapper at Jimin who tossed it back but the wrapper only fell back onto his lap which made Taehyung laugh. Chewing on his granola bar, Jungkook eyed the two who were eyeing each other down like little kids. "... So." Jungkook cleared his throat and made sure to get the two's attention. "Considering Jimin's injury along with Taehyung's ankle- I think our best bet is staying here at least a week." Jungkook suggested as Jimin's eyes widened while he looked at Taehyung who was already speaking.

"We can't- Jungkook-" Taehyung sucked in a breath since he didn't really know how to explain their situation. "... We have friends. All together there is six of us and we all split up since we ran into... problems but we were supposed to meet here that day you found me. We're- they're-" Taehyung sucked in a breath. "Our friend thinks his dad is alive. His father is a scientist... and Namjoon, our friend believes that if we can get to his father then... maybe we can put a stop to this. Whatever this is." Taehyung finished off as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "... A cure? That's basically what you're saying."