.23

"Five days?!" Jungkook said in shock, coughing out some of the water he downed. Worryingly patting Jungkook's back, Taehyung nodded and waited for the boy to calm down before he sat next to Jungkook. "I've been out for five days?..." Jungkook said in disbelief this time. Gulping, he looked at Taehyung who blinked several times. Watching the boy sit on the foot side of his bed, Taehyung breathed out and hummed. "So... what happened? Namjoon told me you were fine before the gut thing." Taehyung brought up which made Jungkook slowly sit up. Leaning his head against the headboard as he then shrugged. Not even sure what happened himself.

"I'm not sure. I mean... I get lightheaded a lot sometimes I can even pass out but this time was different." Jungkook trailed off after saying his words. Although he was finally wide awake and aware, he still kind of felt out of it. "You think it's your medicine?... the one your parents gave you?" Taehyung brought up and Jungkook stayed quiet for some time before he nodded. "I never understood why I had to take it but now that this is happening? I see why they gave me it" Jungkook looked at his arms and saw that his injections were out and people could easily see them. "Where's my jacket?... actually, where's my stuff?" Jungkook looked around the room.

Right... the hotel. "Your clothes were uh... thrown out by Seojoon but-" Taehyung tried to keep talking but Jungkook was already speaking up. "You let that idiot throw out my clothes?!" Jungkook said in disbelief as Taehyung sighed and grabbed Jungkook's weapons before placing them on the bed. "But... you do have your weapons here, untouched. Also new clothing." Taehyung tossed the clothes he got for Jungkook. "You were needing new clothes anyway. When's the last time you changed huh?" Taehyung scoffed at the male who rolled his eyes. "Sorry, considering today's society I can't really go shopping for new clothes."

Looking at Jungkook, Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat back down as Jungkook started to pull over his black shirt and his black leathered jacket just to hide his upper half and arms. "Not bad right?" Taehyung said with a smile. "Whatever," Jungkook mumbled as he then got comfortable on the bed, leaning back on the headboard as he then took a look around the room. "So... what happened in the five days I was out hm?" Jungkook asked curiously, still not believing in his own words about being out for five days. "What didn't happen honestly." Taehyung breathed out as he grabbed sandwiches out from his bag. Jungkook felt his mouth water as soon as he saw the sandwiches in Taehyung's hand.

"Mm... what?" Jungkook questioned once he got the sandwich. Already taking the plastic wrap off and devouring the sandwich with a satisfied hum. "As I was saying..." Taehyung dragged out his sigh. "We've cleared out a lot of the area but back at the uh... camp, the zombies they kept for intruders got out and a few people died because of that," Taehyung mentioned, remembering how it all went down and it was only two days after Jungkook had been out of it. They kept runners and... a lot of the elderly people were killed which was pretty fucking sad but that night Seojoon also went through something himself. Let's just say Seojoon and Taehyung kind of hit it off since they've been around each other a lot lately.

"How many died?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shrugged although he did know the number. "But on another note, Seojoon and I found more medication and such. We thought we should stock up considering.. well, you. Oh- and the guys are liking it here, surprisingly. Luna though?" With the sudden mention of Luna, both boys' facial expressions changed which made them both laugh. "She was always a lot to handle," Jungkook said as he then took another bite of his sandwich. That was all that was shared between the two though since Seojoon came walking in. Expecting Jungkook to still be out of it. "Tae baby, where did you see Lucas again?"

With eyes slightly widened, Taehyung turned to Seojoon who looked up from his notebook to see Jungkook wide awake and Taehyung was surprised by the name. "Tae... baby?" Jungkook said as he finished chewing his sandwich. Looking at Taehyung, Jungkook scoffed and dropped his sandwich. "Oh so while I was out... you were getting in good graces with him?! Oh, wait no- in his pants right because clearly, it's what you do huh?!" Jungkook said loudly as Taehyung then looked at Jungkook with a confused expression. Okay... alright, not how this should have gone down. "Can we talk outside?" Taehyung got up and quickly grabbed Seojoon's arm to drag him out of the room. "Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook called out.

Once out of the room, Seojoon started to chuckle as Taehyung turned and hit the boys chest. "Stop- that's not funny." Taehyung said sternly but started to smile after a while. "Can't help it. Did you see his face? I told you he likes you." The male raised an eyebrow in a cocky manner as he then leaned against the wall. "Just because he's-" Taehyung tried to make up an excuse but nothing came to mind. Right so... something did happen between Taehyung and Seojoon but nothing too much? They had a moment, Taehyung realized he was only kissing Seojoon out of smite though since just a few nights ago Jungkook was in the tent with his ex doing god knows what. Coming out shirtless said a lot too.

And turns out? Seojoon was only using Taehyung to get to Luna which didn't go too well but it smoothed things out with Luna. Although they kind of did use each other, they did talk for a long while before the smooching went. They had a lot in common, before the world got all fucked up than it already was that is. "Whatever." Taehyung looked elsewhere as Seojoon smiled and hummed. "I was serious though, aside from the Tae baby. Did you see Lucas lately?" Seojoon cleared his throat and got serious as Taehyung shook his head. "Last time I saw Lucas was the night of the attack." Taehyung mentioned which made Seojoon bite his lip concerningly as he nodded. Seojoon had been getting the same answer that whole night.

"Mm... well, have fun dealing with him." Seojoon excused himself but not before saying, "And have fun dealing with her." He waved off Seojoon who rolled his eyes. Though as Taehyung stepped into the room he caught Jungkook fully dressed and ready to leave as he secured his weapons around his waist. "Woah- where are you going?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he stood by the door. "Leaving." Is all Jungkook said as he approached Taehyung but stopped in front of Taehyung since the boy was on his way. "Okay don't be a dick-" Taehyung started but Jungkook spoke up. "Me? Being a dick? I've been nothing but nice to you!"

Taehyung hummed at that, pursing his lips as he then straightened his posture. "Oh and you basically calling me a whore for being in 'good graces' with Seojoon is sooo nice right?" The boy scoffed as Jungkook looked taken back. "Am I wrong? I find you, we screw and now you found him so you're getting points in huh? Good for you, I'm out." Jungkook was clearly feeling a little... jealous? maybe even a tad bit insecure? but what he knew for sure was that he needed to be away from Taehyung. "Getting in points?! Who do you think I am? You think I wanted to sleep with you!?" Taehyung said whatever came to his head since the words they were both sharing were starting to escalate. "Sorry did I hear you wrong that night? You wanted me." Jungkook made clear.

"Because you set up a whole graduation for me!" Taehyung yelled which made Jungkook yell back. "So... you only had sex with me because... wow, okay, great thanks." Jungkook walked by Taehyung who instantly regretted his words. "Jungkook-" Taehyung turned to stop Jungkook but Jungkook was grabbing Taehyung's nape and pulling him in close— pressing his lips against Taehyung's. This caught them both off guard- Jungkook didn't actually know what he was doing but the idea of Taehyung and Seojoon? Was not it and... he just needed to reassure himself that it wasn't just him feeling these certain feelings. Clearly, he wasn't the only one.

Feeling Taehyung kiss back, Jungkook walked back into the hotel room and used his foot to shut the door. "You're so stupid." Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's lips and pulled away but wrapped his arms around Taehyung and looked at the boy. "I know." Taehyung managed to chuckle breathlessly. "Mm... Let me apologize." Taehyung bit his lip and leaned in to gently kiss Jungkook's lips. "Mm... yeah?" Jungkook moved his hands down to Taehyung's waist as Taehyung turned them and locked the door slowly, looking at Jungkook with a tilted head. "Yeah." He said in a whisper as he got to kissing Jungkook again, slowly and teasingly.

Alright.. they weren't totally sure what happened but Jungkook being jealous, mad and horny at the same time? Hot- like, really fucking hot and the sex that came with it? Taehyung really wished he could call it heaven if it wasn't so sinful.