.59

The dead did stay dead after so. When Jungkook came back to life everyone wondered if the dead were still dead and they were. It was a relief actually, to know that they didn't have to fight for their lives every single day but now they had to get back to living a normal life. Well- maybe not that normal but it was better than killing the dead every single day. The moment Jungkook came back to life, Namjoon's father started his research. Between Jungkook, Jimin, and himself. Figuring out all the ways this happened, how it happened, and the cure. Although they didn't actually need it anymore since the ones who were infected would die along with the virus.

Which was a good thing. Sure, they could have saved a lot of people but that would mean Siwoo would be prodded with needles all day long every single day, and saving every single person? Wasn't going to work. If anything saving living people around the world was much better than trying to cure all the infected. Plus... no one could know about this situation. It would put them all in danger if anything- because no one would understand their situation. Hell people would probably try to kill Jungkook. Their son- god they couldn't explain what he was but that was their little protector, and now it was time for Taehyung and Jungkook to protect him.

"If needed, we do have five cures stacked away but with all the tests I've run, we're going to be okay." Joon's father looked at Jungkook and Jimin who were in the room with him. "I'm as healthy as I was before I turned and Jimin is clear. Healthy and the virus in our body is nowhere to be seen. All healthy cells. As for Jungkook... the virus is still lingering but!" The man stopped before Jungkook could panic. "It's because you've lived with it for your whole life basically. The cure is slowly consuming your body, and your son just helped it fight back. I'll keep an eye on you but it shows that you're going to be okay." Joon's father smiled.

Standing up, Namjoon's father looked at Jungkook and held out his hand. "I'm Kim Namgil, Namjoon's father and... the partner of Iseul and Jongsoo, the people who did this to you." Namgil gulped back the lump in his throat before he grabbed papers from the desk he was sitting at. Not before grabbing a key from his pants and unlocking it though. "This is your file. Everything they needed to know about you." Namgil grabbed the file and gave it to Jungkook who felt his heart drop into his stomach. Not expecting Namgil to have his file since it's been a while since those people took him 'in' or whatever.

Nodding, Jungkook grabbed the file and was about to walk out to find Taehyung until Namgil spoke up. "I'll be here if you need anything. I'll also check on Siwoo, his blood and how it works." The male assured Jungkook who nodded at that too. In all honesty? Jungkook felt different. Not like before- and it was weird. Then again it was like Namgil said, he lived with that virus for his whole life basically and now the virus was almost basically gone? Jungkook was bound to feel different. Caught in his head, Jungkook kept at his walk until he laid eyes on Taehyung on the bed with Seokjin tending to Taehyung.

Taehyung went through so much within four days and that was taking a toll on Taehyung's body and so he was on bed rest until further notice with Seokjin keeping care of Taehyung while also keeping care of Siwoo and Jungkook. "Family doctor working double time." Jungkook walked towards the three and sat down next to his lover who was watching the sleeping boy sleep peacefully on the bed. "The family doctor needs a break. Taehyung is improving. Just needs a little more sleep and water and he'll be up on his feet in no time. The incision is healing too, surprisingly. Aren't I a natural huh?" Seokjin teased since he was the one who did the stitches.

With a chuckle, Taehyung watched Seokjin walk away as Jungkook got closer to Taehyung. Resting back, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and brushed his hair back before leaning in to press a light kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook gladly kissed back, smiling as he looked at Taehyung after the kiss. "Mm, what's that?" Taehyung leaned on Jungkook who looked at the papers in his hand. "... My files. Namgil, Namjoon's dad gave me these. They've had these since they stole me." Jungkook breathed out a chuckle while looking at the files. "... Are you gonna open it?" Taehyung asked, expecting Jungkook to have already opened it.