.19

"You're bold to assume." Luna looked Taehyung up and down before looking elsewhere and sighing. Putting her bow and arrows away. "But correct, we did but it's a safety precaution," Luna explained, walking over to dead that had her arrows in them. "We don't know who means well so we released them. How can I even say you mean well hm?" She pulled the last arrow out and turned to Taehyung. "Because you're still alive." Taehyung bluntly answered which made Luna raise an eyebrow. "Guess Jungkook rejecting you in front of the whole school gave you some balls huh?" Luna said with attitude.

Clearing his throat, Jungkook stepped between the two who were glaring each other down. Jimin watched from afar as Yoongi stood in front of Jimin because knowing Jimin, he'd say something or even try to do something. "Look, we don't want trouble." Jungkook looked at Luna who shifted her gaze to Jungkook. "Can you just give us back our people and we'll go. There doesn't need to be a conflict here." Jungkook looked back at the two groups as Luna rolled her eyes and sighed. "Whatever, come on." Luna started her walk, pulling Seojoon with her. "Jungkook." She snapped her fingers and just like that, Jungkook was already walking toward Luna.

Taehyung watched while staying in place but once Jimin got beside him, they both scoffed. "He still follows her around like a puppy." Taehyung looked at Jimin who gave a certain look. "Lunatic." That is all Jimin said which made Taehyung slightly smile before they both carried on with their walk. Yoongi was right beside Jimin since the boy wanted to give Yoongi a little rest from carrying him. Walking towards the camp, Taehyung started to see some traps here and there. "Thanks for the warning about the traps," Taehyung called out. "Welcome," Luna called back which made Taehyung roll his eyes.

Once reaching the camp, Taehyung was almost amazed at how the camp was set up. There was a fence protecting all around with boards against the fence, people watching all around while the camp was more in the middle. Tents up while the fire was going and everyone had something to do. "We have a garden more out from here." Luna spoke up once she saw Jungkook eyeing the vegetables that looked fairly fresh. "All the food we have is the food we hunt or grow." Luna said rather confidently, proud of the camp she was in. "And the leader?"

Looking at Taehyung, Luna nodded as she pulled Seojoon toward her. "Right here." She said with a smile, fixing Seojoon's hair. "Alright so what about our friends hm?" Taehyung approached the male without a care. "Seems like you have a great camp here. Wouldn't want anything bad happening so let's just make this quick yeah?" Taehyung looked at Seojoon who stared at the male for some time. Humming, Seojoon moved away from Luna and motioned Taehyung to follow him. "I'll come-" Jungkook spoke but Seojoon was quick to stop Jungkook.

"You wait here." Seojoon said rather demandingly as he looked forward. Jungkook stopping in his place as Taehyung looked at Jungkook then Luna, lightly rolling his eyes as he followed after Seojoon. "So, you and Jungkook?" The male asked after being quiet for some time. "You and Luna?" Taehyung brought up since Seojoon asked a question that was quite personal and it seemed to be clear that Seojoon and Luna had a thing going on, but it was also quite noticable to Seojoon that Taehyung and Jungkook had some type of tension going on too.

"Wouldn't put a label on it." Seojoon said lowly, Taehyung humming. "Same." Is all he said before they stopped in front of a hole that was filled by a... "Is that a portable potty?" Taehyung said in disbelief. "Woah! Woah woah woah!" Seokjin was heard from the inside as the boys Seojoon got started to flip over the portable potty. Clearly nothing was inside but it seemed to be more of a trap to keep their unwanted visitors caged and away from the people. "Seokjin?! Hoseok?!" Taehyung called out. "Thank fucking god Taehyung is that you?! Tell them we didn't mean it! I don't want to die in here! Not like this! In a portable potty.. get me out!" Hoseok started to hit the side of the portable potty. "Calm down! Hey, Hoseok! Get us out!" Seokjin yelled.

Taehyung looked at Seojoon who sighed and motioned for the boys to open the portable potty. Once the doors were open though, Hoseok was already climbing out and laying on the ground, pulling out the grass just to smell it. "I missed grass- right in the open, breathable grass." Now- Hoseok didn't make much sense but Taehyung was going with it since Hoseok and Seokjin were both locked up in a portable potty- in the ground. "He started going crazy at least twenty minutes ago. I was on the verge of going crazy though." Seokjin admitted once he was out of the potty, falling to the ground from how hot it was. "Here." Taehyung grabbed his water bottle.

Handing it to Seokjin, Taehyung brushed his hair back. "Tae?" Seokjin took a big gulp of the water as he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. "You're here- you're here right? Like I'm not going crazy-" Seokjin forgot all about the water as Taehyung nodded with a chuckle. "Drink the water Seokjin, I'm gonna check on Hoseok." And just as Taehyung was going to check on Hosoek, Seojoon stepped in front of Taehyung. "And so what do we get hm? Your guys killed two of mine and you want me to let you all go just like that?" Seojoon scoffed at Taehyung. "They didn't mean it-" Taehyung stopped Seojoon who shook his head.

"It doesn't matter if they meant it or not. We lost two guys which means we have two less people to help keep this camp running. Two less people to keep us safe. Your men are responsible for that." Seojoon stood tall in front of Taehyung who clicked his tongue. "My men... only killed because you didn't have the balls as a leader to go question them. Instead you pulled runners out of your ass and got them to chase my men then you what? Send two of your men to catch my two men who are in a fight mindset? This is on you." Taehyung stood up against Seojoon.

"Watch yourself." Seojoon snarled at Taehyung who scoffed. "Then what huh? What do you suggest we do?" Taehyung asked Seojoon who smiled soon after. "Glad you asked." Seokjoon put his weapon back into his pocket. "They were going to be our bait but since we have a handful of people now, why don't I make use of you all hm?" Seojoon motioned his men to grab the two boys in which they did. "Hey!" Seokjin called out. "No! No no no! Don't put me back in there!" Hoseok started to freak out and as Taehyung was about to do something, Seojoon stopped the boy and warned him not to do so.

"You'll get your friends back... in exchange for your lovely help." Seojoon said in a mischievious tone. "We found a hotel building with running water, rooms that aren't filled with blood and a backyard that could be used for gardening. The problem is that we have... friends that reside there." Seojoon clicked his tongue and by the way Seojoon said 'friends' Taehyung knew they weren't friends. Not even close. "You want us to help you kill other people because you want their camp? Go to hell." Taehyung tried to walk and thats when Seojoon gripped onto Taehyung's wrist. "Walk away and your friends are dead. It's your choice pretty, your friends or people you don't even know. Please, choose quickly." He whispered into Taehyung's ear.

Jungkook soon came into view as Taehyung's eyes looked everywhere. Seeing Jungkook holding himself back, Taehyung gulped. "... Fine." Taehyung pulled his arm away. "Great. I'll get my boys to set up a spot for you and your friends." Seojoon hummed, ready to walk away from Taehyung but not before speaking up once more. "And I'll be keeping the crazy one until you hold up your end of the bargain." Seojoon winked at Taehyung before he pulled along Hoseok who started to panic. "Whatever you agreed to I better be alive by the end of it!" Hoseok yelled out but was quickly shut up by Seojoon who stuffed a cloth into Hoseok's mouth.

"What the hell!" After forcefully being let go, Seokjin approached Taehyung who stopped Seokjin. "It's the only way to get him back okay? I- come on." Taehyung pulled Seokjin back to their group to explain what just happened. Jungkook also being included as they spoke all around. "So we're supposed to go kill innocent living people so Seo whatever the fuck can build up his own camp?" Namjoon whisper shouted to Taehyung who sighed. "We don't know if they're innocent. We're not innocent, Seojoon isn't innocent. No one in this world that is alive is innocent anymore Namjoon. If we want our group back, we need to do this. Tomorrow, we just need to get through tomorrow."