.26

After running for some while, Jungkook stopped once he was sure it was clear to stop. He could have kept running but Luna was tired and he could tell. The jagged breathing, the gasping for air and the crying seemed to stop, like she accepted that she was going to die. Taehyung and Seojoon weren't that far ahead but once Jungkook stopped, Taehyung had a feeling to look back. Seeing Jungkook laying Luna onto the ground and dropping his weapons as he started to pull down Luna's shirt just enough to see the bite. The area was bloody, veiny and the infected area started to spread. Some people took hours to turn, some people took seconds to turn but either way, it was a horrible way to go. "I'm s-scared."

Luna coughed out some blood as she looked at Jungkook. "Shh, It's okay- I..." Jungkook couldn't even speak. It wasn't okay- it was far from okay but what the hell was he supposed to say? How was he suppose to comfort Luna? "Ki-Kill m...me." Luna choked out, her body feeling like it was on fire as she groaned out loudly which soon turned into a cry. The infection running through her veins. "Please- please I don't- I don't want to be like th-them." Luna stuttered out while crying. Grabbing onto Jungkook's hand, Luna look at the boy desperately as the tears ran down her cheeks, staining them before she took her last breath since Jungkook had his knife buried within her head.

Jungkook honestly wasn't even aware of his doings. He was kind of in a daze? Since being woken up he'd been like so. It was a weird feeling- like he was numb to everything going on around him as he stabbed the knife into his ex girlfriend's head. Until Jungkook was being pushed aside from Seojoon who was fighting away Taehyung. "No- no... no no Luna, baby- no." Seojoon said frantically as he grabbed the knife out of her head and brought Luna close. Although he was hurting from his own wound, his heart couldn't help but hurt even more. Jungkook watched but he had no emotion before Taehyung was blocking Luna- "Jungkook? Hey- hey are you okay?" Taehyung's voice echoed to Jungkook.

Shaking his head lightly, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and suddenly he didn't feel numb anymore. Like all the emotions hit him at once. "... Luna got bit." Jungkook said quietly as Taehyung gulped and nodded, bringing in Jungkook for a hug in which Jungkook hurriedly wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "I killed her..." Jungkook whispered out once more. Tears forming as he looked at Luna's dead body. Jungkook had mixed feelings- one being they shared a lot of memories together. Most were... bad but other times? Like when they started dating? Those were the better times... and now she was dead, and Jungkook killed her.

A few hours had passed after everything went down and Jungkook was still lost in his head. Though as Jungkook was lost in his head, Seokjin and Taehyung were keeping tabs on Seojoon since they both had to help Seojoon who was in a great amount of pain from the gunshot and also from just losing someone very close to him. Actually- from losing a lot of people who were very close to him... people who trusted him to keep them safe. The thought of them... made Seojoon feel unworthy about living and so he fought against Taehyung and Seokjin when they started trying to help him. Not wanting the help or to be alive at that point.

Was Taehyung granting Seojoon's wish though? Of course not. So no matter how persistent Seojoon was with not wanting the help, they helped. The bullet being a through and through and didn't hit any major arteries as Seokjin could tell so they were out of the woods for now. All while Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin figured out where to go from there. "Where's the compass?" Namjoon held out his hand as he looked at the map, waiting for the compass as Hoseok look through his pockets but couldn't feel or find anything so he made the other boys check their pockets. "Hoseok-" Namjoon warned the boy who started dumping his bags.