.14

The sound was familiar to Jungkook and that wasn't a good thing. "It sounds like... someone blaring their speakers but why the fuck would anyone do that?! That's a death wish." Jimin whispered to himself but Jungkook obviously heard that since well, he had no choice. "They're gathering a group of the dead to kill whoever is near," Jungkook whispered as he looked at the ground, quickly trying to make a plan but Jimin was already in a panic. "What!? What the fuck do you mean?! Taehyung!" Jimin thrashed in Jungkook's hold.

"Jimin I swear to god!" Jungkook let Jimin slip from his hold and that's when Jimin just about fell on his ass but Taehyung was quick to grab the male who gripped onto Taehyung. "He's saying crazy shit!" Jimin said to Taehyung who was confused about the situation. Trying to hear what the person was blaring but it kept getting closer. Not close enough but anyone could tell that they weren't too far away from the road if they could hear it that well. "It's not- shut up Jimin, just shut up will you?" Jungkook looked at Jimin who turned away from Jungkook.

"Kihyun..." Jungkook started off and that brought Taehyung back to their first encounter. "He does this when he knows one of his guys is on the run. I don't know if it's me or... if it's someone else but you can't be here. The dead hear easily and when they hear- they don't stop. You need to hide. Taaehyung, you need to find anywhere far from here and hide with Jimin." Jungkook said while grabbing his weapons from his bag. "Right now, go!" Jungkook told Taehyung who was shaking his head slowly.

With a slight smile, Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and grabbed his nape. "I'll find you," Jungkook assured Taehyung who gulped from the sudden change in Jungkook but it was needed for sure as Taehyung nodded and got Jimin to hold onto him. The two were speed walking the other way. Jimin hopping on one foot but he had a good pace with doing so. As for Jungkook- it had to be him. No one else would have run away knowing Kihyun and his games but how the hell did Kihyun manage to think that Jungkook was still around the area?!

It's been how many days?! and Kihyun was still looking for him? God this man was dedicated to killing his traitors if you will. Now Jungkook wasn't sure what his was plan but he just needed Kihyun to shut off those god-forbidden speakers and so he ran as fast as he could through the woods. Dodging the trees as he then reached the road. Hearing the speakers in the back, Jungkook figured he was up ahead by a little at least, and by the sounds of the moaning and groaning, so were the dead.

Gulping, Jungkook realized it was now or never and so he exited the woods just to stand in the middle of the road. The truck blaring music slowly came to a stop just feet away from Jungkook who kept his stance. Then just like that, the speakers stopped playing music but it was downhill from then on out.

Taehyung stopped the moment he saw the dead up ahead, heading towards the music that was blaring. Quick to think, Jimin pulled Taehyung over to a tree that wasn't too far away just so the dead wouldn't notice them. Not like it mattered too much since more of the dead just started popping up. Oh, fuck- okay, so it was kind of like a trap. Whoever was near when this happened would have to fight for their lives in either situation. "What the fuck do we do?!" Jimin whisper shouted to Taehyung who took a look around. Trying to find a place to escape from but every place was a possible risk.

If they kept running forward they could still potentially run into a mob. If they ran towards the road they could meet up with Kihyun. If they ran up the hill, that would just be death waiting for them and so Taehyung thought of the first thing that could save them and that was to get up high. "Grab that branch Jimin, hurry!" Taehyung used his hand to act as a stepping stool for Jimin. Not wanting to waste time, Jimin sucked in a breath and for a moment had to add weight to his injured leg but it didn't matter since it was injuring his leg more or having an injured leg and dying anyway. Dying didn't seem all too nice and so Jimin pulled himself up with a loud grunt that he tried to muffle.