.49

"Now?! Like right now!?" Yoongi said in shock as he stared at Seokjin who was up and running toward their bags. God Seokjin has never delivered a baby but what the fuck else was he supposed to do? Just watch?! "We need- painkillers, blankets! I-" Seokjin dropped the supplies he needed while frantically trying to collect everything. The pain would come and go so it brought Taehyung in and out with what was going on. Though the pain in the pit of his stomach felt like someone was stabbing him from within. "Please please please make it stop-" Taehyung begged. "We're going to deliver your baby okay?!" Namjoon assured Taehyung who shook his head. "No! You can't the baby is only seven months!" Taehyung tried to get up.

Though as soon as he did, another pain came which had Taehyung laying back down all while Jungkook was in the isolation room screaming— the door closed, so Taehyung couldn't hear the screams. Jungkook tried oh so hard to block out the ringing but it was like a part of him. The faint heartbeat got fainter as the pain grew stronger. "Okay...okay... we're doing this." Seokjin gulped as he lifted Taehyung's shirt. His belly wasn't huge but it wasn't small either. "Ju-Jungkook-" Taehyung spoke out. "Need Ju-Jungkook." Taehyung sniffled, brows furrowed as he tried to hold in his emotions but he simply couldn't. "Taehyung we can't-" Yoongi looked at Taehyung who shook his head, not wanting to do this without Jungkook.

"I'm here!" Jimin came into view as he grabbed Taehyung's hand. "Jimin!" Namjoon called out, trying to grab Jimin but Yoongi stopped him. "I'm right here. Okay? Just look at me." Jimin gripped Taehyung's hand as Taehyung then slowly started to nod. Smiling, Jimin wiped Taehyung's tears before another pain hit Taehyung and Seokjin took that as a chance and started to cut after he prepped everything he could for Taehyung. The horrific scream emitting from Taehyung's mouth made the boys want to cry for Taehyung but if they wanted everything to go as planned, they needed to be calm.

Eventually, Jungkook started to calm down but the ringing was still there. Just- not as bad and Jungkook was able to bare with it as he slowly got up from the floor to see his mother in the corner, twitching as she looked at a newer needle that was knocked down from the tray earlier. "Say Jungkook, did you make me a grandson?" The lady asked slowly and with a dry voice. "How thoughtful." She said with a slight smile, almost like she was relieved. "You know, me and Mr. Kim searched for a cure for months." She spoke to Jungkook who was still trying to make sense of what was going on. How did she... grandson? Jungkook has a son?

"And since I didn't have you, I had to experiment all over again." She admitted before getting up, her head twitching as she started walking towards the needle. "But I don't need you." She grabbed the needle as Jungkook then got up to his feet. "I just need my grandson." She turned to look at Jungkook with a smirk. "Touch him and I'll end you," Jungkook warned the lady in front of him. "Touch me, and I'll end the both of you." She gave back a glare and that was it before Jungkook attacked his mother who gave as much fight as Jungkook did. All while Taehyung was out cold. "Seokjin! Jin he's out!" Jimin panicked but at the same time, Jimin felt a little... different.

"Not now..." Jimin spoke to himself and just as Yoongi was about to question Jimin, they heard a screaming cry. "... It's a boy," Seokjin said while looking at the baby in his hold. "Cut the cord-" Namjoon grabbed a blanket as Seokjin let Jimin cut the cord before the male was falling back onto Yoongi. "Jimin?! Jimin!" Yoongi panicked. "Take the baby Namjoon." Seokjin gave the baby over to Namjoon who froze. Not sure what to do as he looked at his friends. "Okay, Taehyung- alright... okay..." Seokjin looked at Taehyung and the stomach he didn't know how to close. "Fuck... fuck okay... fuck!" Seokjin grabbed his hair although his gloves were bloody.

Pushing his 'mother' over the table, Jungkook thought she had enough as she laid there. Trying to fight off the infection that was invading her system. "You ruined my whole life." Jungkook fell to his knees from feeling so weak. The bite was probably invading his own system huh? Though if he was the cause, why would a bite still infect him? Guess he wouldn't get all the answers after all because slowly, Jungkook watched his mother change right in front of him. The little piece inside of her trying oh so hard to fight the virus but even in those final seconds, she couldn't be more proud to go out with what she created. Sick wasn't it?

"Why?" Jungkook asked desperately as he looked at the woman who was smiling at Jungkook. "Why'd you do it?" Jungkook asked with the same desperate tone. "Why me?" Jungkook let out a cry this time. Sick and tired of feeling so different, being so different. All this time Jungkook thought he was naturally fucked up but... his mother fucked him up. Was she even his mother? "That's what I as-asked myself every single day. Wh-Why you? All other experiments failed but you... you stuck. You fought the liquid- every single time." She coughed up blood as she remembered Jungkook taking the medicine. "I may be dying but... at least you're still around to keep my plan alive." She said with another cough of blood and just as Jungkook leaned in, the lady gave a light scoff. "As long as you're alive, the dead will always be around."

Although Jungkook wanted to know what she meant by that, time ran out as the lady started to change in front of Jungkook. Taking the needle from her hold, Jungkook forced it into the lady he once knew head. Pushing it through until she was fully dead. Feeling a pang in his chest, Jungkook felt another wave hit him. Like he was getting hot now and so with the time he had left, Jungkook got up and hurried out the door to see blood... all over the floor. "... Taehyung?" Jungkook said worriedly before he hurried over the blood. "Taehyung!" Jungkook called out once he saw Seokjin with Taehyung.  Yoongo having to stop Jungkook. "Jungkook! Stop! Please! Let Seokjin do what he needs to do!" Yoongi stopped Jungkook.

Eyeing the place where Taehyung was, Jungkook couldn't help but swell up with tears. Holding them back as he tried to push through Yoongi who didn't led up. "Please, please please-" Jungkook quietly pleaded while trying to pass Yoongi. "I don- don't have enough ti-time please Yoongi please let me-" And just as Jungkook begged, he heard a small cry come from behind him as Namjoon approached the two boys. Seeing that Jungkook was freaking out, Namjoon figured, why not show Jungkook his newborn son? His healthy newborn son. Turning around, Jungkook caught eyes on Namjoon swaddling a little baby as he approached them.

"Jungkook, meet your little boy." Namjoon pursed his lips as he moved the blanket that was slightly covering the baby's face. Although Taehyung assumed the baby was seven months, their baby looked full term and so it confused Namjoon but he was thankful that the baby didn't have any complications. Slowly stepping towards Namjoon, Jungkook looked at the sweet baby boy that was rubbing his face with his cute little fist. Small grunts emitted from his baby boy. Slowly and carefully, Namjoon let Jungkook carry his son and that's what Jungkook did. Swaddling the small boy in his hold as he slowly slid down the wall with him. "Hi... aren't you a handsome little fella huh? Must get it from me."

A light chuckle came from Jungkook as tears fell from his eyes. This was supposed to be a moment he and Taehyung could share. A moment they should have had together, but Jungkook was alone as Seokjin worked on Taehyung. "Don't t-tell your mom that though okay? He'll end me before the virus does." Jungkook managed to laugh before he started to cry, holding his boy close because of everything that was running through his head? ... Jungkook knew what he had to do but he just... didn't want to do it. Not wanting to ever let his baby go as he stayed there on the floor, praying to every fucking god he could think of.

They weren't supposed to end like this. Coming here was supposed to be for the good. Yet... everything was crumbling and Jungkook was still running on limited time. "Wait... wait wait fuck I found something!" Namjoon yelled out as he ran down the hall and towards Jungkook. Since Namjoon had to find a cozy blanket for Jungkook and Taehyung's son, he went to explore but instead of finding a cozy blanket, he found an office filled with recorders, cameras, and papers. Papers on papers on fucking papers. ... Maybe they could really stop this. Whatever this was.