.13

The next morning, Taehyung woke up first out of the three of them. Jimin was supposed to be on the lookout but when Taehyung woke up, Jimin was fast asleep but Taehyung wasn't as mad since he had a lot of other things on his plate. Right... after their whole session, Taehyung was the first to leave the classroom since he had to get back to Jimin and for some reason, him going back with Jungkook at the time felt a little suspicious and so he came back alone but that only made it more suspicious, as Taehyung thought. Taehyung was indeed tired but he was more panicked than tired when Jungkook came back and so he forced himself to go to bed just to realize who was sleeping with him middle of the night when he turned around.

Jungkook was right there. Right next to him as Jimin had his eyes down on the magazine. There were two separate mats and Jungkook choose to sleep on his mat, with him. Not wanting to be obvious, Taehyung turned back to the original way he was sleeping and stayed like that the whole night. Barely able to even sleep any longer since Jungkook was beside him and because of that, he stepped out of the office to reflect on himself and what happened. Not that he regret it because he really didn't. It just- It was so out of the blue but the moment was just... so perfect and sharing himself with Jungkook was... perfect. Jungkook just had a way with him.

Not to mention that he was really fucking sweet. The whole graduation thing, calling him pretty- it made his stomach churn in all the right ways. Slowly making his way towards the gym doors that lead outside, Taehyung pushed the door every so lightly just to hear it creak a bit which made him suck in a breath. Seeing that the coast was clear, Taehyung stepped out but didn't go anywhere else since he didn't want to wander far. Instead, he took a seat outside the door and just hugged himself. Watching the sunrise come up as the trees softly swayed from the wind. This place didn't have many of the dead which was concerning?

Everywhere they went the dead followed. Going days without seeing the dead for a long period of time was always concerning, for Taehyung anyway. Now today was the day they were leaving. Not sure where exactly they were going but they had to leave. Their friends wouldn't just leave them like that, Taehyung knows that. There had to be a reason why they were left behind. Yoongi wouldn't just leave Jimin like that. Never in a million years and so they had to find them. No matter what it takes, Taehyung will get Jimin back to Yoongi and them back to their group.

Sighing out loud, Taehyung felt a bit uncomfortable on his bottom half. It's been a long while since he last had sex. Hell- he was a freshman in high school when he thought he should just get it over with and he did- but it wasn't... very memorable. With Jungkook though? Yeah, that was for sure going to be memorable. Jungkook made Taehyung feel safe. Jungkook took his time with him. So it was a perfect moment. Now Taehyung was just embarrassed about what would come after this. How would they treat each other? Whatever! No, He couldn't think of that. "We should get going now." Taehyung bit his lip and nodded to himself as he got up and made his way back inside but to his surprise, they were both awake and already packing up. Jimin got the meal of the day ready which was canned fruit and a granola bar since they had a lot to go around.

"Morning." Taehyung walked into the office and sat next to Jimin who offered him the can of fruit that he happily took. "Where'd you go?" Jimin asked but in the background, a 'good morning' came from Jungkook who was packing up the bags. Gulping, Taehyung eyed Jungkook before he looked at Jimin. "I couldn't sleep any longer so I went outside. It's clear, really beautiful too." Taehyung looked at Jimin who nodded and cheered their fruit cans. A chuckle came from Taehyung as he then saw Jungkook walking out of the office. "Mm.." Taehyung pursed his lips before looking back at Jimin. "Did he eat?" He asked Jimin who thought it over before shaking his head.