.41

Slowly looking back, Yoongi saw some of the swarm leaving the herd and heading towards them as Hoseok ran passed them within seconds. "Fuck shit, fuck sorry!" Hoseok said in a hurry as he hurried through the snow. "Fucking Hoseok!" Was heard from all the boys as they started to run. Jungkook making sure that Taehyung was in front of him at all times. So fucking worried about how much walking and running Taehyung was doing. This was a bad idea- fucking fuck he should have just went alone! "Train!" Hoseok yelled, hurrying to the first train but as he tried to open the door, the dead from within started to pile near the entrance. "Abort!" Hoseok yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling!" Yoongi helped Jimin down the stump before they were running on the tracks trying to find a place. "The runners!" Namjoon yelled for everyone to hear and notice that the runners were catching up. "Fuck fuck fuck." Jungkook looked back to see the runners. God, he did not miss seeing those faces. Quick to look around, Jungkook saw a train that seemed to be abandoned and so as he grabbed Taehyung's hand, the boy ran. "Over here!" Jungkook yelled while helping Taehyung into the train. Quick to react, Yoongi and Jimin hurried while Seokjin followed behind. "Hoseok!" Namjoon screamed for the boy who was watching the herd.

"... They're gonna ruin the plan if we let them get to the train," Hoseok said almost shakily. "Hoseok!" Namjoon yelled, holding onto the bars that would help him into the train. "Get it started! Hurry up!" Hoseok yelled and the moment he did so, Hoseok ran to another train since he remembered seeing gas within one of the trains. "Where is it?! Fuck!" Hoseok quickly searched the trains with his eyes, trying to remember where he saw the gas until Hoseok remembered... he saw the gas with the dead, inside the train that he tried to get open. "... Fuck." Hoseok looked at the train filled with the dead.

Not having much time, Hoseok hurried over and used a different door to get in. "Fuck fuck fuck-" Hoseok cursed himself out. Since Hoseok always ran- he wanted to show his friends that he could be useful and while they tried to start the train, he would try to get rid of the dead. "Hey, fuckers!" Hoseok kicked open the door and the moment the dead caught their eye on Hoseok, they started running/walking towards Hoseok. "Hoseok let's go!" Namjoon showed up near the door that he practically jumped out of as Namjoon shut that door before the dead could enter. Once getting the door closed, Namjoon looked behind him to look at Hoseok but Hoseok was gone.

Jumping into the first cart, Hoseok grabbed the gas quickly and was out of the cart within seconds, shutting the door and looking at Namjoon with a look of disbelief at what he just did, and he fucking pulled it off! "... Go! I'll be right behind you! Get the train started now!" Hoseok yelled to Namjoon who saw the gas within Hoseok's grasp. Nodding, Namjoon hesitantly hurried back to the train. "Where are we with the train!?" Namjoon asked frantically. "Where's the key?!" Namjoon asked which made the boys look at Namjoon. "Trains don't have keys dumbass!" Yoongi pushed Namjoon. "What?! Why the fuck not?!" Namjoon looked baffled.

"Shut up!-" Jungkook stilled as he heard the train starting up. "... Fuck, okay I did it. Where's Hoseok?!" Jungkook got up and that's when Yoongi took over, seating himself and getting ready to leave until his teammates were yelling for Hoseok who was still on the tracks, spilling gasoline in a straight line, spilling it anywhere. "Hoseok let's go!!" The boys yelled. Struggling to start the match, Hoseok looked up to see the runners getting closer- even passing through the line he made which made him panic. Thinking he had it all under control until the stupid fucking matches! Using one after another. "Let's fucking go!" Hoseok heard one of the boys.

Then just like that, the match caught on fire and Hoseok tossed it toward the gasoline along the tracks. Within seconds, the line was catching on fire and some of the dead got caught along the fire. Not wasting any more time, Hoseok ran towards the train. "Tell me when!" Yoongi felt his heartbeat fasten as he waited for the go signal. "When!" Namjoon yelled while making Yoongi start moving the train. "He's not even on the fucking train!" Jimin yelled. "What!" Yoongi looked back at the boys who were holding out their hands while Yoongi then looked back at the controls, trying to find a way to stop the train. "Run Hoseok! Come on!" Jungkook yelled, running to the back as he got onto the edge and held out his hand, waiting for Hoseok.

Feeling like his legs were about to give up, Hoseok reached his hand out as far as he could, and before he could stumble, Jungkook grabbed Hoseok and forcefully pulled the boy onto the train. The two fell back as the train started to pick up speed. "You're fucking crazy!" Namjoon grabbed Hoseok who was trying to catch his breath. "Yeah well, I used my legs for something other than running away." Hoseok looked at Namjoon with a smirk as Namjoon threatened to push Hoseok off that moving train. "You two are such children, get to the front." Seokjin tsked as he pushed the two forward and got them walking up front.

Keeping back, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand once he noticed the boy trying to follow the others into the cart. "Hm?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who gave Taehyung a certain look. "... You did a lot of running today, you okay?" Jungkook gently grabbed Taehyung's hands as Taehyung hummed and leaned against the cart, looking into Jungkook's eyes. "I'm okay. I think our baby just woke up actually." Taehyung placed Jungkook's hand on his clothed tummy. "Kicking away. Probably hungry." Taehyung nodded with his words, laughing a bit once Jungkook got the gist that Taehyung was hungry. "Okay my love, let's go grab you a snack."

Kissing Taehyung's cheek, Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly as they both left to the front where everyone was focused on reading how to stop the train. "You guys see those little tunnels on the side? They come up every so often. Before we hit the end of the tunnel we need to stop the train near one of those." Yoongi looked back at the boys who were either grabbing a snack, aka Jungkook, or reading the guide. Passing Taehyung the snack and grabbing an extra one just in case, Jungkook snuck that into his pocket as he sat down with Taehyung who was opening up his snack. "Water?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who nodded while taking a bite.

All while Jungkook was tending to Taehyung, Jimin watched closely. Watching Taehyung keep pulling out his hoodie as he ate. Almost like he was trying to cover something up. Jimin knew Taehyung really well and the way Taehyung has been acting. The boy was hiding something but... Jimin just didn't know what Taehyung was hiding. "When should we expect to come to a stop?" Jungkook asked, getting up from his spot after tending to Taehyung who was content while he listened to the boys talking. Until Jimin seated himself beside Taehyung. "Hungry already?" Jimin questioned Taehyung, joking a bit as Taehyung scoffed. "Are you fat-shaming me?"

Laughing, Jimin sucked in a breath and shook his head. "I'm not! Just... curious." Jimin shrugged which made Taehyung raise an eyebrow. "Curious about?" The boy stopped chewing and he then looked at Jimin with a curious look. Watching Jimin closely, Taehyung watched the boy look at his tummy and then back up at him. Raising an eyebrow, Jimin cleared his throat as he then mimicked a pregnant belly. Seeing that- Taehyung quickly put Jimin's hands down. "You know what, I need to piss. Come out with me." Taehyung mumbled to Jimin as he got up and hurried out of the cart with Jimin by his side. "What a perfect lie." Jimin walked out.

"How do you know?" Taehyung turned to Jimin who had his eyes widened. Not actually thinking he was right. It was a silly nonserious comment since Jimin knew damn well Taehyung had a miscarriage. "... I mean, what?!" Jimin looked shocked. "I... I know you Taehyung, when you hide shit you keep to yourself but I didn't actually think.... pregnant? You're pregnant? You?!" Jimin whisper shouted since he didn't want to be too loud but then again it was loud just being outside of the train and the wind hitting against them. "Shh! I... yeah." Taehyung bit his lip as he began to smile a bit. "... It's a long and complicated story but I think I was having twins. Meaning, I lost one baby but the other one..." Taehyung bit his lip, hoping Jimin knew where he was getting at.

Watching Jimin's facial expression change to a happy one, Taehyung found himself slightly laughing as Jimin brought Taehyung in for a hug. A long and comforting hug as he congratulated Taehyung who felt more at peace since he was able to tell his best friend- or his best friend was able to figure it out without Taehyung even saying a word.