.27

Nothing ever goes as planned for Taehyung's group because on the day of the attack at the hotel- or well, night, they continued on but Seojoon was far too injured to even help himself. Plus carrying around Seojoon? was far too tiring. Aside from Seojoon, Jimin was also in pain but he tried to play it off like he wasn't. When the zombies attacked the hotel, Jimin had no choice but to run on his injured foot which caused the wound to open back up. No one noticed until Jimin was panting, groaning in pain, and sweating. The boys only thought Jimin was being overdramatic until they took a break to look at Seojoon. That's when Jimin opened up about his leg and behold, Jimin's leg was again, fucked up.

Taehyung too- he started to feel sick. Every few steps they took Taehyung had to stop and take a break. Feeling bloated, nauseous, and may he mention the tummy cramps? It was like a warning that his periods were coming but he never had tummy cramps before. It was always in his lower back but- the boy had been through a lot in the past week so he wasn't concerned. So with that, the group decided to seek shelter and just settle down until everyone was stable enough to keep moving. That went for Jungkook too who was still having a hard time with himself yet he didn't want to talk about it. Jungkook didn't want to talk at all.

So you could say quite a few of them needed time. As much as Namjoon wanted to get back to Seoul and find his parents, he needed his friends to be okay in order to do that. They started this search together and he wasn't going to carry on without them and so they took shelter in a convienience store that was a long way from where they were but staying in the open traumatized Hoeok and Seokjin and so they walked until they found the store. Everything looked like it was cleared out, maybe a few useless stuff on the floor scattered but that was fine. They only needed a place to stay and so they did that.

Since the convienience store was along the highway, the boys didn't waste anytime to secure the store. Making up a schedule for who would be on watch for the night, and it was a good schedule. So here they were now, four days later and still in the convienience store. Seojoon's shoulder was healing well and he was able to stay up through the day with the help of Seokjin who was taking care of both Seojoon and Jimin. As for Jimin, the boy felt like he took one step forward and twelve steps back due to his leg. Just when his leg was finally healing, he was back to step one all over again as soon as his wound reopened.

Jimin's wound was worse this time though. Not like it was worse the first time but with the amount of damage Jimin was doing to his leg? It started to get... infected? it looked like it at least and that was worrisome. So they took Taehyung's stitches out which was making the leg worse and let the leg do its thing. Seokjin being the one to tend to Jimin's wound and making sure the infection didn't spread and was under control. Being that Seokjin grew up in a family of doctors, he knew a thing or two and so he was like the medic of the group. Besides, these people were his family now and Seokin would do anything to keep his family safe and alive.

As for Taehyung? He felt better, mostly. Still nauseous as hell and bloated as ever but after a day of suspecting his period would come, it did. Though it wasn't as heavy... and it wasn't like a flow? and more like he was spotting? Because the next day, he only found droplets which honestly started to concern him now. Thinking it was the stress, Taehyung didn't think much about it and pushed the thoughts aside. Today was his fourth day on his period but it didn't come, so he assumed his cycle was short and done with but these fucking cramps? Still there and still causing Taehyung pain in his lower stomach.

The cramps would come and go throughout the day like as if he was still on his period which again, was weird because Taehyung only ever had cramps at the beginning of his cycle. Now Taehyung was starting to question things but who could he go to for his concerns? It's not like his doctor was still taking appointments- and Seokjin? his family were doctors but Seokin didn't know a whole lot about male periods, he thinks at least. "You okay?" Out came Jungkook as Taehyung sat against a tree. Alone with his thoughts, Taehyung broke out of it and looked at Jungkook who grunted as he sat next to Taehyung.

"Mm fine." Taehyung smiled lightly and Jungkook hummed. Jungkook's been... alright. Still a bit hazy here and there but for the most part he was fine. He'd been helping a lot, doing so much for the group to just keep his mind off what was happening around him. "You sure? Hoseok said you were puking again." Jungkook spoke concerningly as he grabbed at Taehyung's thigh and gave a reassuring squeeze. "Yeah, I just..." Taehyung thought of what he could say but honestly? He didn't know what to say because Taehyung didn't know what was wrong. Was he sick? felt like it but the only thing going on with him was puking non fucking stop.

"You just...?" Jungkook waited for a response but Taehyung only shrugged since he didn't know what to say before sighing. "I don't know. I feel sick but... it's weird." Taehyung dragged his tongue over his bottom teeth. Just as Taehyung did so and changed his sitting position, Taehyung felt a cramp coming on as he shut his eyes and waited for it to pass. Though at the same time he felt a gush of liquid in his ass area as the cramp came and went. Almost like he pissed himself? which first thing? embarrassed the fuck out of Taehyung as he looked at Jungkook who was concerningly looking at Taehyung. Pushing off Jungkook's hand, Taehyung got up.

Which was a bad idea because the moment Taehyung stood up, his ass part was soaked with blood. With widening eyes, Taehyung turned his ass away from Jungkook but the boy became worried. Was that Taehyung's period? That was an awful lot- but Jungkook thought Taehyung finished his period? "What the fuck..." Taehyung blinked repeatedly as he then felt another cramp which was more painful. "Ow- okay, ow ow fuck-" Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath while also holding onto the tree. "Tae- hey, what's wrong? What's happening?" Jungkook asked Taehyung and got in front of the boy who had tears swelling in his eyes, scared from what was happening.

"I-... I don't know. I... I just finished my period I swear I- mm.." Taehyung held his stomach and this time cried because the pain was just too much to bare. Sitting back down on the grass, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was running to get Seokin but instead bumped into Hoseok who went get Seokjin while Jungkook went back to Taehyung. "Isn't it just his period?" Seokjin came rushing out with Hoseok who shrugged. "Jungkook looked scared-" He started and so Seokjin started to jog towards Taehyung who was in a panic from what was happening.

The pain got stronger and Taehyung knew damn well this wasn't his period. Never in his life did he have this kind of pain with his period. "Taehyung-... holy shit, fuck, what the fuck happened?" Seokjin asked frantically as he got on his knees to check out Taehyung who shook his head repeatedly with tears staining his cheeks. "I- I've been having cr-cramps for a whi-while now and I just felt like I pi-pissed myself but it's bl-blood. I can feel it, it's blood-" Taehyung cried as Seokjin cupped Taehyung's face. "Shhh, shh Taehyung it's okay. Let me take a look okay?" Seokjin reassured Taehyung who nodded since he didn't care if Seokjin saw him like this.

If anything Taehyung just wanted to pain to stop. "Hoseok, go get me my kit. Jungkook, you go get some towels and try find a pants yeah?" Seokjin sent the two away so he could have a one on one talk with Taehyung. Once the two boys left, Seokjin looked at Taehyung with concern as he started to examine Taehyung's stomach. It didn't hurt Taehyung until he reached his lower abdomen and that's where Taehyung cried out more. It wasn't long before Taehyung had to describe what was happening at his ass- having to describe what discharge was coming from him and as Taehyung changed and got his pad on which was basically a diaper for men who got their periods because men on their period? it was messy.

Though besides that, Seokjin knew exactly what was happening to Taehyung and he hoped he was wrong but... he knew deep down that he wasn't. ".... Taehyung..." Seokjin started off as the boy sat there, rubbing his stomach that still had some cramping but the bleeding felt like it had calmed down. Looking at Seokjin, Taehyung looked at the male confusingly before his face and heart dropped. "... I think you're having a miscarriage."