.12

[M]

At first, Jungkook didn't get what was going on but the moment Taehyung grabbed his collar- he figured it out and as soon as Taehyung leaned in, Jungkook was more than ready to kiss Taehyung back, which he did. It was a soft and innocent kiss... at first. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face gently, moving his lips against Taehyung's lips as Taehyung hesitantly kissed Jungkook because well- he wasn't sure if he was doing it good enough. He wasn't sure if Jungkook wanted to do more- or even if he wanted to do more but Jungkook- god Jungkook was a good kisser.

Reaching for the desk, Taehyung guided himself to the desk and once his hand touched the desk, Jungkook was the one to get Taehyung on the desk. Jungkook slowly took his hand down to Taehyung's neck to grab ever so lightly. Both of them were lost in the kiss that was oh so addicting. Jungkook nibbled lightly on Taehyung's lip. Opening his legs for Jungkook to get through, the boy rested between Taehyung's legs and kept his pace by kissing Taehyung. Not wanting it to end so quickly so he would catch Taehyung's lips with his anytime the boy tried to pull away but Taehyung didn't mind. That only meant Jungkook wanted him which made him feel loved... and very much wanted.

Tilting his head back, Jungkook took that opportunity to kiss down Taehyung's neck gently. Leaving wet kisses as he did so. "Jung-" Taehyung breathed out as he then bit his lip as Jungkook faced him. Hands on Taehyung's thighs as his breathing became uneven. The two looked at each other, eyes full of lust and desire as Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand gently, eyes still on Jungkook as he brought Jungkook's hand closer to his clothed member. Bold move? Yes... but Jungkook surely wasn't complaining as he started to palm Taehyung's growing erection.

The action caused Taehyung to gulp and breathe out shakily, leaning back on the desk just a bit as Jungkook continued with his palming, leaning back in and kissing Taehyung's neck. How did he get here? Seriously, how? Just a few days ago Taehyung couldn't stand Jungkook. Couldn't dare think of being near him like this but here he was. Getting the okay to move forward, Jungkook pulled Taehyung's pants and underwear down just enough to get his hand to wrap around the pulsing erection. "Mm- fuck, fuck Jungk-kook." Taehyung bit his lip harshly.

The whisper of curses broke though as Taehyung jutted into Jungkook's hand. Using his spit as a lubricant, Jungkook watched his saliva drop down onto Taehyung's erection. The once paper crowns on their head were long gone as Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook, holding him in place as he moaned lowly from the doings of Jungkook. The intense yet sensual glare coming from Jungkook made Taehyung burn up, feeling as if he was on fire just from the look Jungkook was giving him. Alright, okay, he understood why people got with Jungkook. This side of him was... wow... yes, wow.

"You like that hm?" Jungkook said lowly, dipping his head to kiss Taehyung's neck. Breathing against Taehyung's skin as Taehyung moaned in approval from the light squeeze he got. "Wish you could see yourself, such a pretty boy in my hold. All for me, so so pretty baby." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's skin breathlessly, looking up at Taehyung before he started to slowly make his way down to Taehyung's chest with his wet kisses. Leaving a few light marks as he did so. "C-Cumming." Taehyung let his jaw drop from the sudden intense feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Go on pretty, come all over my hand." Jungkook chuckled lowly from the reaction he got from Taehyung. Fasting up his pace with his hand, running his hand over Taehyung's aching tip and just like that, Taehyung was making a mess all over Jungkook's hand. The boy did not stop his movements until every little drop was on his hand and slowly dripping. "You've been holding that one back for a while huh? Such a messy boy." Jungkook bit his lip, leaning in to catch Taehyung's lips with his. Lazily kissing back, Taehyung couldn't help but feel needier.