.30

Throughout the drive, Yuta started to feel a bit off. Everything in him was kind of heightened. If that made sense? It was hard to describe but in short, Yuta felt like shit as he looked out the window of the vehicle and tried to keep his focus but on the outside, Yuta was sweating and although the windows were open- the boy still remained sweating like he was sitting in a sauna. "Yuta, my dude what's wrong with you?" Mj pushed Yuta who suddenly felt a wave of anger and sickness hit him all at once. Though the sickness beat his anger over a billion as the boy shook his head and started to yell for them to stop the vehicle.

Taehyung, who was still in a panic was between both Mj and Yuta but the moment the car stopped and Taehyung heard the doors closing, he started using his tongue to push out the cloth that was in his mouth. Feeling his heart starting to beat out of his chest since Taehyung wasn't sure how much time he had left but suddenly he heard screams- "What the hell-! what the fuck-" Taehyung repeated over and over as he struggled with the ties on his hand. While that happened, Jungkook was just starting to wake from being knocked out.

It was dark, very dark- and Jungkook honestly felt like he could bleed out right then and there- but honestly? Jungkook thought that was it for him once he was tossed into the trunk. He did feel lightheaded though, very lightheaded. Not being able to think straight or even think at all! "When did you get bit?!" Jungkook heard from outside the trunk- a thud was heard soon after. Almost like they pinned someone against the trunk. Instead of hearing any words back though, all Jungkook felt and heard was choking, grunting and then curses were heard. "Get the gun!"

From outside the vehicle, the moment Yuta fell onto the grass was the moment it all start to hit him. Like all the cells in his body were bursting within him and all the voices he heard became echoes. Yuta didn't know what was happening but his hand hurt like hell. Then the moment Yuta looked at where Jungkook bit him, he saw the infection invading his system, running up his arm, and before Yuta could even react or even control it- he was long gone. "Shoot him!" Yelled Jooheon as Mj grabbed the gun from the front and cocked it. Shooting Yuta, Mj thought he got the boy but instead Yuta looked at Mj with a goring look and tackled him.

"Fucking fuck!" Jooheon grabbed the gun and since he was not wanting to be in the same situation as Mj, he ran. As far and as fast as he could. Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung in the vehicle. "Hello?" Jungkook heard a faint voice which made him groan from him moving around in the back. "Jesus-" Once the blindfold came off, Taehyung saw the two boys who used to be alive and right next to him, trying to get to him from the open window. Having his hands still tied up, Taehyung pushed himself to the other side of the door but that was quick to open since Mj didn't close the door all the way.

That caused Taehyung to roll out of the vehicle and into the ditch with his hands behind his back. A grunt and curses came from Taehyung who looked up to see the sky once he stopped rolling. Coughing out from kind of being winded out. Taehyung seriously could not catch a break. Forgetting why the hell he was on the ground until he saw Mj come tumbling down. This caused Taehyung to scream since the boy was coming directly toward him. "Taehyung?" Jungkook said with uneven breathing. The pain in his body made him go numb but the moment he heard that scream, it was like he had a burst of energy as he started kicking the trunk lid.

Taehyung tried to get up but anytime he got on his feet, they would give up on him. Leaving Taehyung trying to kick away the male that was grabbing for his feet. Though he couldn't keep at it for long since Yuta came tumbling down next. "Fuck fuck fuck! Fuck!" Taehyung yelled, kicking the two dead men as hard as he could but Mj was able to grab onto Taehyung's leg and then Yuta grabbed the other. Twisting his arm in an ungodly position, Taehyung screamed in pain. Crying uncontrollably now since Taehyung really thought this was it for him.

Well... until a firework was going off and into Mj's head. Then within the next second, another firework went off into Yuta's. After kicking the trunk open, Jungkook was able to see the fireworks piled in the back. Although he was shot, and still bleeding, Jungkook couldn't feel a thing as he lit up the firework and aimed it towards the two trying to feed off of Taehyung. After the two were dead, Jungkook ran down the ditch but fell to his knees once he was with Taehyung who was in tears. Pulling the boy up and towards him, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's tied-up hands and untied them. The moment Taehyung's hands became free, he hugged Jungkook desperately. Wanting that comfort as he cried into Jungkook's shoulder.

Since the fireworks were quite loud, Jungkook knew they couldn't stay too long and so he forced Taehyung up. "Your arm-" Taehyung choked up as Jungkook brushed it off. "Mm... fine." Jungkook got Taehyung into the passenger sea. Jungkook then hurried over to the driver's side. Turning around, Jungkook pressed on the gas and was determined to find the rest of their group because of the shit he had in mind? Jungkook had to kill the rest of his group. They weren't the people to just let their group members run away and that's what Jungkook did and so they were going to hunt him down until he was forced to go back or dead.

The people back at Jungkook's camp, the ones who joined without knowing what kind of group they were. Those people were the ones in danger now but first? First, he had to get Taehyung with his group. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?!" Jungkook side-eyed Taehyung but kept his main focus on the road. Now that he was coming down from the mental state of saving Taehyung, his arm started to ache. "I'm ok-okay. Jungkook- they sh-shot you! You shouldn't be dri-driving." Taehyung couldn't help but cry as he looked at the blood on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm okay! Alright? I'm fine Taehyung. I promise you I'm fine!" Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a second before he looked back to the road and that's where he saw not Taehyung's group but... Jooheon. Jungkook didn't even have to think as he pressed on the gas, going full speed as they approached Jooheon who looked back but the moment Jooheon caught eye on the speeding vehicle heading towards him, it was too late to react as Jungkook hit the male who tried to avoid the vehicle by jumping but instead he hit the window, rolled off the top of the vehicle and collided with the road within seconds as the car screeched from stopping so fast.

With every part of his body aching, Jooheon looked up with blood running down his face. Not able to react or do anything as Jungkook came into view. "Sorry for the entrance, just came to claim what's mine." Jungkook spat on the male as he grabbed him by the back of the shirt and dragged him towards the car where Jungkook tied him up and shut the trunk. Taehyung was still in shock at what all happened but... he was alive and honestly? That was all that mattered to Taehyung as he sat there, holding his seatbelt until Jungkook got back into the vehicle. There Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and looked at the boy who gave a reassuring nod.

"We're going to find the group okay? Then you're going with them while I-" Jungkook looked over at Taehyung since the boy started talking. "No. No Jungkook you're not leaving- don't even think for a second that I'm letting you go off!" Taehyung raised his voice and oddly that made Jungkook smile. Not sure why- maybe it was the fact that Taehyung cared for him and didn't want Jungkook to leave. "They're not going to stop. My group- they won't stop until they find me so I'm going to find them first. If I want to be free then I need to kill them- not all of them but... most of them." Jungkook gulped, not sure of his words but he did know he needed to kill.

Jungkook wished he could simply just talk it out but in this world? Talking wasn't an option. In this world, they killed to survive, and if Jungkook had to kill every human that got in his way? Then so be it.