.06

The moment Jungkook put pressure on Jimin's leg, the boy screamed out in pain and came back to reality. "His leg- holy fuck-" Jungkook leaned back when he saw the gashing cut on Jimin's calf. The flesh hanging and the cut was deep. "Taehyung?... Taeh-hyung is that you?! You're alive?! Oh thank fuck." Jimin reached out for Taehyung who grabbed Jimin's hand. "What the fuck happened?!?" His eyes widened from the scene in front of him. The sudden memory of escaping from the dead clouded Jimin's head. "The ru-runners. They were right behind me. A whole pack of them."

Jimin winced just remembering the gorging pain he was in the moment he climbed through a small space within the serving area but the runner had already got Jimin's leg. Out of panic Jimin pulled his leg into the area and just like that his skin was being cut by a sharp metal piece that was sticking out. "I couldn't jump the area so I climbed through the li-little space there but the runners got me. I panicked and pulled my leg away and then-" Jimin looked at his foot with a pale face, feeling like he wanted to puke but there was nothing to puke out.

"I wrapped it up as much as I could but the blood. It won't stop. I-I didn't know what to do. Taehyung I-" Jimin rambled on which made Taehyung frown. "Shhh, it's okay Jimin. I'm right here okay? It's okay." Taehyung leaned in to comfort Jimin while Jungkook was already up and looking for anything that would help with Jimin's leg. "The-They're gone." Jimin mumbled out as he finally let down his guard and started to tear up "I couldn't get to them Taehyung. I was too late I-" Jimin started to panic as his breathing became faster but Taehyung only brought Jimin's head onto his lap and started to stroke his hair back in a comforting manner.

"We'll find them. I found you yeah? So I can find them too Jimin, we'll find them okay?" Taehyung assured Jimin who nodded while looking at Taehyung, a small cry coming out before he started to groan from the pain in his leg. "It's bad isn't it? I couldn't look at it when I saw the flap of skin. God- I'm going to have a nub." Jimin wanted to cry even more and although this was a very serious matter, Taehyung couldn't help but laugh but he looked at Jimin's leg instead. Instantly regretting it as he looked up with widened eyes. "... No, no not at all." Taehyung pushed it off like it was nothing as he then looked elsewhere and mouthed 'holy fuck'

Within minutes Jungkook was coming back with some things that he found and gathered. "Grab the gauze." Jungkook let everything fall onto the floor as he quickly assisted Jimin who grabbed the cloth from Taehyung and bit down on it. Knowing this was going to hurt like a bitch. "Fuck... okay... okay Jimin, I'm sorry." Jungkook sucked in a breath. "Wait! Wait- fuck!" Jimin looked at the hydrogen peroxide in Jungkook's hands and panicked. "We don't have anything else Jimin, bite on the damn towel!" Jungkook quickly covered Jimin's mouth and quickly covered Jimin's leg with the liquid.

The moment the liquid touched his leg, Jimin screamed bloody murder behind the cloth and Jungkook's hand. Jungkook got Taehyung to apply pressure and as much as Taehyung didn't want to do that, they needed to get this done and so he applied pressure which only made Jimin cry and shake his leg lightly from the pain. "Jimin! Jimin breathe-" Taehyung noticed the lack of breathing Jimin was doing and that made Jungkook let go of Jimin's mouth but that's when Jimin's eyes went hazy from all the pain shooting through his body that he just started to go numb. As Taehyung panicked, Jungkook got to work and stuffed the wound with a cloth just to stop the bleeding for right now.

Jimin was half awake as he bit down on the cloth still. His jaw pretty much locked as he tried to breathe properly but it came out as jagged breaths. Then as soon as Jungkook put his hands up, meaning he was done, Jimin passed out. "Ji-Jimin-" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's head and checked his pulse. It was still strong, not as strong as it should be but strong considering what he just went through. "We need to find a place to keep him." Jungkook stood up and looked around the area. "And we need to find pain killers, antibiotics- he won't make it if we just keep him like that," Jungkook explained to Taehyung who was looking at Jimin with a saddened expression.