.53

"Jimin?! Jimin you're alright! Holy fuck you're alright!" Yoongi brought Jimin in for a hug as Jimin yelped, confused about how the fuck he wasn't dead. "I'm not dead?!? I'm-" Jimin pulled away from Yoongi to look at the bite on his arm. It was still there but the infection had gone down. "We injected you with-" Yoongi couldn't even speak as Jimin engulfed Yoongi into a hug and started to cry out of shock at not being dead since he was so fucking sure he was going to die. "I'm not dead- holy fuck I'm not-" Jimin sniffled and held Yoongi close, never wanting to let go before he heard light groaning come from the corner where Taehyung was. "Tae!"

That's where Seokjin came up the stairs. "Jin!" Jimin called Seokjin over as Jimin also approached Taehyung who was in a daze. Still kind of high off all the pain he just went through hours ago which felt like five minutes ago. "I'll get some pain meds!" Yoongi got up and hurried off as Seokjin quickly went check on Taehyung who was slightly out of it and confused. Still trying to come into the real world. It wasn't until Jungkook came into view did Taehyung come out of it. "J... Jungkook?" Taehyung reached his hand out to touch Jungkook's cheek. Grabbing the hand on his cheek, Jungkook leaned into the touch with a slight laugh before the tears started to fall. "I'm right here," Jungkook assured Taehyung who got teary-eyed.

"And so is our son." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung as he brought their baby up for Taehyung to see clearly. "Son?" Taehyung questioned quietly while Jungkook nodded. Finally getting a look at their baby boy, Taehyung burst into tears as he looked at the boys in front of him. Taehyung thought Jungkook was a fucking goner- but Taehyung woke up to Jungkook holding their son. Their little boy and Taehyung didn't know such a moment could make him so fucking emotional and happy at the same time. "You missed a lot. Right son? Mommy missed tons." Jungkook spoke to their son that made a small whine which made them both chuckle. "Speaking already? Smart just like me." Jungkook teased.

Seeing Taehyung give him a glare, Jungkook laughed and leaned in to press a kiss against Taehyung's lips. "I love you," Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips. "Thank you for coming back to me," Jungkook whispered once more as he pulled away. Taehyung's hand caressed Jungkook's cheek with a soft smile. "Thank you for fighting for me." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips softly before pulling away with a loving smile. "I love you." And while the family had their moment, the boys were setting up and going through the papers that Jungkook found about his 'parents' since they needed to find a cure and they technically did but, they still had to make sure.

"You sure you feel okay?" Yoongi turned to Jimin who was still trying to make sense of what just happened. Feeling like it was a dream of what just happened but the bite on his arm said differently and so he just went with it. "Yeah... I think." Jimin gulped as he then shook his head and looked at the papers to try to get his mind off what he was thinking. All the while Jungkook filled in Taehyung on what the hell happened. Starting from what happened in the isolation room with his mother to finding the papers, learning everything that happened also finding out about their son. "Okay- calm down- my brain hurts.... and my stomach." Taehyung breathed out as he rubbed his temples.

"Right, right yeah it's a lot to take in. I'm sorry. I'll get you some painkillers since Yoongi couldn't." Jungkook made sure to say his last few words loudly so Yoongi could hear. A faint 'huh' came from Yoongi as Jungkook got up and went to scavenge for painkillers. "You feelin fine?" Seokjin approached Taehyung who nodded but looked a bit weirded out. "I feel like my guts are going to fall out but yeah, great." Taehyung nodded with his words. "At least you still have your humor." Seokjin sat next to Taehyung who tried not to laugh since it hurt to laugh. "Jungkook fill you in?" Seokjin asked with a raised eyebrow. "From his mother to our baby is the cure."

"Might be." Seokjin corrected Taehyung who nodded and closed his eyes. "This is a lot and I can't do anything or help-" Taehyung groaned out of annoyance... and pain too. "You gave birth to a whole baby Taehyung without any pain meds or sedatives. you did more than enough." Seokjin scoffed at Taehyung who winced at the memory. "More like you cut and forced my baby out of me without any pain meds or anything! I raw dogged that shit like nothing." Taehyung looked at Seokjin who wanted to laugh at how Taehyung worded it all but he stayed strong. "Okay- to be fair your son was fighting his way out. Blame Jungkook." Seokjin pointed at Taehyung.

"Blame me for what?" Jungkook asked after hearing part of what Seokjin said. "Nothing. Are we ready to experiment?" Seokjin spoke but winced at his own words once Jungkook looked at Seokjin. "Don't. I-... We're only doing this once, or twice if this works. I don't want to prod my son with needles when he was just born." Jungkook made clear to Seokjin who was quick to agree. "Should we attract a runner?" Seokjin suggested but Namjoon made his way into the conversation. "My dad." The boy said with a shaky voice. He's been thinking about it for some while now. If they needed to test, he wanted it to be on his father.

"If this somehow works, I want it to be my dad or even if it doesn't, at least I tried yknow?" Namjoon stood up and bit his lip while rubbing his hands on his pants from how sweaty his palms were. This was a better and safer plan for all of them anyway and if it didn't work at least they could keep working on the cure right? "Are you sure?" Seokjin asked Namjoon who nodded. "Let's do this." Namjoon said with assurance as he started his walk down the hallway and towards the room he last left his father in. In all honesty? All the boys were set this was to fail but at the same time there was this spot within them hoping to every fucking god out there that this would work.

It was a long shot right? But they had everything right there. How it all happened, why it happened. Jungkook was the root of it but his baby boy could save the world. His hours old baby boy could save the world but right now? His hours old baby boy was saving him. No wonder why he wanted to make an early appearence huh? "Okay I got it ready." Yoongi flicked the needle a few times before nodding to Namjoon who was ready to pin his father down. "Wait!" Jungkook stopped the two who were ready to barge in. "Wait." Jungkook said quieter this time as he noticed Namjoon's father looking at him from the glass.

If Jungkook was the cause of this, then he had to be connected to the dead too right? Somehow, someway. Outside when the dead bit Jungkook he wasn't in the right state of mind. In fact his mind was everywhere but right now, between him and Namjoon's father- he felt different. Calmer now since his son was also in his hold. "Go." Jungkook spoke softly while he kept his eyes on the man inside the room. Namjoon's dad didn't move and inch. Not even when Namjoon opened the creaking door. "He's some sort of super hero." Yoongi mumbled as he approached Namjoon's father with the needle. "Okay, one, two."

And on the count of three- Yoongi was just about to inject the liquid into his arm until Jungkook stopped by hitting the window which scared the living hell out of them. "Not there! Here." Jungkook motioned towards his arm where he was injected and so Yoongi went with that as he grabbed Namjoon fathers arm and injected where Jungkook said to. Almost instantly, the dead man started to scream bloody murder as Namjoon and Yoongi rushed out of the room. "He's gonna blow!" Yoongi screamed but Namjoon pushed Yoongi after hearing that. "That's my dad!" The boy scoffed and while Namjoon's father screamed, he started stumbling and choking.

It went on for a good minute before Jungkook watched the male drop to the floor and seize for a few moments. All while the two boys argued in the background. "Guys." Jungkook said quietly while he watched the dead man stop struggling. It didn't work... the stupid liquid didn't work. "Guys!" Jungkook raised his voice and thats when the two shut up and looked at Jungkook who motioned into the room. "... Didn't make it." Jungkook gulped. "No." Namjoon scoffed out a laugh before he hurried back into the room. "No no no." Namjoon whispered underneath his breath as he hurried over to the dead male. "Dad..." Namjoon choked out a cry.