I | CHAPTER 10: If you ask for help, it doesn't make you weak | I

FANART SECTION

(I decided that it's kind of weird that I have the fanfiction at the beginning in Quotev but not in AO3 and Wattpad, so I decided from now on to also always start the chapter with the fanart! Let me know what you think.)

Made by: Hanny!

________________________________________________________________________________

Technoblade looks through his spyglass down at the hairdresser, where Antfrost has already sat you down, going with his hands through your hair and talking to you, probably asking what you want. Aimsey is looking through the window from time to time, which is always the sign for Technoblade to lie down to prevent himself from getting caught. He thinks it's too late, but Aimsey doesn't seem to be telling the two he's watching anything.

No, he is not stalking you. Hell, he wasn't even aware of your return until he saw you leaving CallaKitten's Karaoke. At first, he was convinced that it was merely a figment of his imagination, but after looking up your name on the internet, he realized that his eyes had not deceived him. However, there was surprisingly little to find about you, despite the fact you're now pretty much one of the most known people to find there. As expected, he did find the speech you held yesterday, one which he could not attend due to his other... appointment.

He still isn't sure what to feel. As much as he feels hurt and betrayed, he also can't really blame you all that much. What happened to you was shitty, if not traumatizing, and he knows that he'll never be forgiven for what he did to you. And honestly, he's been able to accept that fact.

It took him quite some time to come to peace with what happened. And then I mean, everything that happened, including his mother's death. He used to look down upon people who went to therapy, but it turned out to only be beneficial for his own mental health. Nobody knows about it, of course: not even his own father. It's something that's between him and Ponk. And to say that Ponk knew how to deal with people like him, would be an understatement.

Meeting the successful therapist was certainly an adventure. Mainly for the doctor.

While in the Pandora's Prison, Technoblade was upset, to say the least. He mostly used humour to distract himself, and always made sure to make Sam's job a complete Hell. Whenever Quackity came to visit and try and get information out of him about you, the Syndicate, Dream or Wilbur, or a literally anything else, Techno would give him a hard time. That is one of the things he does not regret.

As soon as Technoblade escaped prison with Dream and Wilbur, though, he realized how truly miserable he'd been there. He had not been able to know if there was any news on you, so from whomever he could get information, he would go to. One of those people was Tommy, someone who he now wishes to protect with his entire life. From Tommy, he came to discover you went to someone who should know even more: Ponk from LemonTree.

What Technoblade hadn't expected when he arrived at the doctor's house, however, was the tables getting turned. He went there with the intention of threatening Ponk to make sure to know everything about you. Technoblade knew you hadn't actually died, after all. He knew you better than that. So, he hoped that Ponk would know more than he and Tommy. But Ponk managed to change the threats into vents. While the one-armed man started out as a victim in a dangerous situation, he quickly found a way to get the high ground nevertheless and transform the life-threatening situation into a therapy session. Ever since then - ever since realizing Technoblade needed help, just like you had told him at some point in his life - he's secretly been going out to go to these sessions. Since he's a criminal, wanted for a load of money, dead or alive, he can't just walk into Ponk's office whenever he wants to, so the both of them have promised to keep this information and these meetings away from the public and anyone at all.