III | CHAPTER 28: Everybody going up, but I'm going to Hell | III

FANART SECTION
"While some are a result of your crumbling health, others are a part of a plan, being a mere detail in the painting you're making."
Made by: Lofi!

________________________________________________________________________________

Aimsey is looking at you watching through the window of the DeMeter company, while Tubbo is reluctantly explaining something to the android that he quite despises. Ever since Dream, he's strongly disliked robots that replace humans and Aimsey is a perfect example of that.

At first, he assumed that he'd be talking to you, but you've been mentally absent ever since arriving. You've been looking at the walls, the windows, distracted by shadows that aren't even there. To put it plainly: you may as well not be here considering the lack of activity.

And Aimsey agrees with him. Your absence is very noticeable as well. Although she's used to taking over some of the tasks that you're meant to fulfil, she can notice the hatred that Tubbo holds towards her. Only Ranboo is trying to treat her with some respect, whilst Fundy and Niki, who also came to the company today, are constantly trying to get your attention. Niki's desire for attention seems to be rooted in more curiosity, though, rather than passion. Maybe she is reconsidering her love for you? Your daughter does think that's a healthy thing to happen to you.

However, that one healthy thing is still happening amongst a swarm of unhealthy ones, so she's still unsure as to how you'll turn out eventually. None of this is good for your mental health, which in turn is bad for your physical health, which only affects you mentally too. It's a simple, unbreakable cycle, someone's health. While mental state affects one's physical state, it does so vice versa as well. It's nothing anyone can control, no matter how badly they'd like that. It's just a part of being human.

Aimsey wants to be human too.

Despite the year of having felt loved by you, the android has started recognizing your flaws more and more now. Maybe you've been hiding them. Maybe those flaws disappeared when you were in a less stressful environment. Or maybe, she was just blind, because she looked up to you so much. And usually, she's willing to ignore these flaws, but that is not the case now.

Dream told her herself. "You have to do what's good for you, no matter not. You're a robot. If anything, you're above the humans, so why should you do what's good for them? We're no servants, Aimsey, so if they can't treat us the way we deserve to be treated, why should we give them a pass for their mistakes?"

Although Aimsey fully disagreed with Dream's insistence on control and violence, she's seen now what he truly meant that day. The entire time, she's been doing what's good for others. What was good for you. But no matter how many mean comments Tubbo would make towards her, you remained silent. You didn't say a single word. Not even as much as a warning.

You did this to the people who you despise. You've threatened George multiple times, but you don't like him. You only call out the people you dislike. And although Aimsey feels like this is not the first time a human does something like that, she still hoped that you'd be better. But in the end, you're human, and that's all that you are. You may be the President, willing to destroy the world, but you're also human, with human emotions and human thoughts.

But she doesn't dare to speak up against you. Not because she's scared of you, not at all. No, it's because she's started pitying you. She's started feeling bad for you and the way that you live. The constant desire to get back to Sally, it's become just as much of an obsession as you are to the people you consider your enemies. You're hardly any better than them, if anything. After all, you're willing to risk existence just to go back to her, so how does that not sound hypocrisy?