II | CHAPTER 12: The nightmare repeats itself every time | II

FANART SECTION

Made by: Hanny!

Made by: Hanny!

Just so y'all know, by the way, I'm already working on some stuff to publish when I'm on vacation. I'll likely publish it on my quotev (https://www.quotev.com/GodPerson10246), specifically in the journal part, and those who are in the discord will be notified. I will also put a notification on my Wattpad account, though, when a new just fun thing to read is published! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thankfully, you already know where to go to find Tommy and Ghostbur. They're near the river Styx, they said. In the Syndicate room, to spend time with Philza. You're happy to know that he's still in contact with his father, especially after the amount of time he hasn't talked to him before their return.

However, your mind is still trying to process what happened at the graveyard. Where did all of that anger that Quackity seemed to hold toward you come from? Sure, you had problems as friends, but you never imagined him to be the one this mad at you. Yes, you think he's allowed to be upset, but it doesn't feel right for him to be this furious at you. Or maybe it's just his way of expressing the fact that he's mourned? Is he still processing your return perhaps? Honestly, you don't know what to think anymore. After all, are you sure that he is fully to be trusted? Especially after this interaction.

Now that you think back to the memory that must be the most vivid to you than most, his innocent attitude might as well have been an act, right? Who says he didn't know that the psychos at the roof wanted to make you make a choice? Only he did, right? Besides, he was the one to alarm Schlatt, so, realistically, if you never jumped off the roof, he would have been able to tell that to you and basically shown himself off as the hero of the story, while portraying you as the damsel in distress.

What if he did know? What if he is indeed in love with you and that would have been his moment to shine? But by almost killing yourself, you ruined his entire plan.

It's only a theory, of course, but how likely is it to be true?

"We're here." Aimsey's calm voice gets you out of your thoughts and you look at the hidden door to the Syndicate's home. From what Tommy said, after George got you in contact with him again, only Philza and Ghostbur should be there. Niki and Ranboo are at the DeMeter company, according to him. Ranboo is most definitely, but about Niki is no certainty. "Are you ready to go in, Momsey?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course, I am." Nothing traumatic happened here, so you don't understand where the sudden anxiety is coming from.

"You sure? Your temperature has risen. Have you taken your medicine?"

"That's all I've been hearing," you chuckle nervously, standing there with a tense shoulder. "Yes, Aimsey, I have taken my medicine. And no, I am not going to take any extra just because I might get a fever! Let's just go in and do our job, okay?"