A/N

Hey people! So, I have a little announcement, but let's start with more of a 'bad news' thing, I suppose (it's not bad news, but I don't know what else to call it).

I'm going on a break! The main reason for this is because I am starting yet another project (A DSMP FNAF AU, no x reader), and I currently have very little inspiration for the three other fanfics. I am still writing them, of course, but I think it's a good idea for me to allow myself to actually have a vacation from it.

Besides, even if I didn't take that break now, I'd still have no choice but to do so Wednesday, because I'm leaving my country for a week at Thursday, so I would be unable to update anyway, but I think it would give me more rest to allow this writing block to disappear willingly rather than to force myself to write another chapter for all my fics before I leave.

However, I'm not going to leave with nothing, because.......

I finally finished that Special thing!

It's a quiz on Quotev. I hope it isn't too messy, because I worked on it in very small periods of time. I hope this will satisfy your little brains until I come back (:

Because Wattpad doesn't allow me to post links, please, go to Quotev, go to my profile (which you can find by looking up any of the fictions, they all have the same cover) and look at my published. You should be able to find it there!

Anyway, I hope you all understand my decision for the break (:

I hope to come back with more motivation and inspiration, and also with the opening of this new project! If not already then, I will be constantly working on it, because of sudden burst of motivation (who doesn't love that, right?)

Goodbye and thank you for your support!

See you in a few weeks (:

~ Ikea